Thread: need help ppls: Looking for Promo Only Modern Rock Radio 2012

m_atalay's Avatar Death GOd BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Surprised/Amazed

ive search lots of tracker. i found only first three months. but i havent got what.cd. can someone search Promo Only Modern Rock Radio 2012 series there? oR is there any tracker including those series? im searching so along times.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    They got September and October releases. I don't know if it is usefull for you but with a quick search on nzbindex i was able to find June also.
    http://www.nzbindex.nl/release/70332...3-01-of-27.nzb

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    It would require premium access to download it

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by absent_today View Post
    It would require premium access to download it
    http://www.iload-usenet.com/

He just has to make a trial account there for free and grab the files. It will take him half the time he spent searching "a lot of trackers" and making this thread.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thanks help @Arguti. is there another place i can find those releases? there is no scene release

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by m_atalay View Post
    thanks help @Arguti. is there another place i can find those releases? there is no scene release
    Why must it be a "scene release"? Obviously, it is a hard-to-find show. Is there a scene release you are aware of?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Member BT Rep: +1
    One place to look is Soulseek. Right now they have 4 months in the general search, but if you contact the guy who's sharing or join a room, you might get them all.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by m_atalay View Post
    Why must it be a "scene release"? Obviously, it is a hard-to-find show. Is there a scene release you are aware of?
    Scene groups gave up to take out releases for those series. I know after the gave up its hard to find new releases. Its not important to be scene release. Im just trying to find

Quote Originally Posted by justlooking View Post
    One place to look is Soulseek. Right now they have 4 months in the general search, but if you contact the guy who's sharing or join a room, you might get them all.

thanks mate. ill try
    Last edited by m_atalay; 07-31-2013 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost