Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Keeping Windows Running At 110%

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    come on, stop "fighting" lol your like kindergarden kids...

that post was truly amazingly effective, easy to follow, and most definately deserves a pin.

well done!!

tralalala

2. Guides and Tutorials   -   #22
    Absolutley brilliant tips there!!!!! I have been trying to stop certain programs starting up with my Windows for ages but didnt know what programs i needed. The site you gave was awesome! My PC is now running like a dream!!! Thank you so much.

3. Guides and Tutorials   -   #23
    You must do “windows update”! It is absolute essential
    I used to update my windows XP all the time and my pc was running like absolute shit house.

I formated and never downloaded an update again and my pc has never even frozen on me.

Can you only get security updates without all the other shit ??

4. Guides and Tutorials   -   #24
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    sure if u want i kno microsoft has shit updates but thats your best bet to fix bug on your computer if u ask me i think microsft should give some info on what the update does like what it fixes
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

5. Guides and Tutorials   -   #25
    Poster
    have you got any other tip 4 windows 98 SE????

6. Guides and Tutorials   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by infamousalbo101 View Post
    Originally posted by the_faceman+16 October 2003 - 04:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_faceman @ 16 October 2003 - 04:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-infamousalbo101@16 October 2003 - 01:20
    Thank YOuuuuuuuuuuuuu&nbsp; B)
    It's not cool to take credit for other people's work. Click on first result

unless you are of course, balbanebeoulve, (although i doubt it). if you are, accept my apology.

it is a great post though, and very helpful to a lot of people. it wouldn't have been hard to credit the source though. [/b]
    i am balbanebeoulve if you dont belive me feel free to email me at [email protected] and ill email you back saying

HAHAHAHHAHAHA dont u feel like a dick[/QUOTE]

------------

Sorry to revive a dead thread (though I think my article can still be useful) but infamousalbo101 did indeed claim my article as his. A friend just showed this to me and I just felt like claiming what was rightfully mine. It's annoying when people try to steal work but I'm glad my article helped you guys out.

Cheers,
    balbanebeoulve

7. Guides and Tutorials   -   #27
    lol 110%

8. Guides and Tutorials   -   #28
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by baksiss View Post
    lol 110%
    This thread is nearly 4 years olde....

Glad you can still see the funny side..

9. Guides and Tutorials   -   #29
    Perfect, got done reading the whole thing, and I can see a vast improvement, mainly the updates for my GFX Card and all. SPybot is great, and I got ad-aware aswell (I don't think they conflict). Thank you for taking the time to make this!

10. Guides and Tutorials   -   #30
    linkkoh
    Thank you very much!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast