Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: FSC Review

ScottK's Avatar Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It happen everyday. get used to it.

2. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut1971 View Post
    Everybody saying its too slow,fsc works fine for me,you need a fast connection for it to load better, i always seem to browse just fine.
    It's one of very few sites that loads slow on my 10mbit, I think I'll need to upgrade to at least 25mbps to get all that advanced HTML faster. Thanks for the tip, you sound like a smart guy

3. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #53
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    well I got a 100Mb home connection and it is slow for me as well, so don't think 25Mb will make any difference.

4. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #54
    it's slow because it is hosted in malaysia

5. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #55
    Only the crappiest site on the Interwebs. Even FTN - which, may I add, stinks hardcore - outperforms this piece of rubbish. I made my own personal review already in another thread. You're all welcome to check it out.

EDIT: Here's my personal, objective review:

Hereby I feel compelled to say that FSC is a crappy tracker. It must have the worst design I have ever laid my eyes on - was the "designer" inspired by fresh vomit? I'm not even going to start by saying how ridiculously bad it is content-wise. Almost exclusively bad quality formats and 1 peer per every torrent. Is that site even alive? The last slightly entertaining or informative forum post was made in 2005. No wonder that every other thread in these forums is titled 'HAVE FSC, NEED XXX' - it's a piece of shit tracker and people want something with actual value.
    Last edited by njuubie; 07-12-2011 at 07:25 PM.

6. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #56
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by njuubie View Post
    Only the crappiest site on the Interwebs. Even FTN - which, may I add, stinks hardcore - outperforms this piece of rubbish. I made my own personal review already in another thread. You're all welcome to check it out.

EDIT: Here's my personal, objective review:

Hereby I feel compelled to say that FSC is a crappy tracker. It must have the worst design I have ever laid my eyes on - was the "designer" inspired by fresh vomit? I'm not even going to start by saying how ridiculously bad it is content-wise. Almost exclusively bad quality formats and 1 peer per every torrent. Is that site even alive? The last slightly entertaining or informative forum post was made in 2005. No wonder that every other thread in these forums is titled 'HAVE FSC, NEED XXX' - it's a piece of shit tracker and people want something with actual value.
    So, you came up with all that, just by looking at the FAVICON? You must be something special, by all accounts.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #57
    gamesover's Avatar Panda BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Just out of curiosity why are you are only now responding to a reply that was made almost 5 months ago?

8. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #58
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Just out of curiosity why are you are only now responding to a reply that was made almost 5 months ago?
    My guess is because he doesn't come to post very often. That should be OK, since forums aren't chat rooms. There are no teen girls on forums.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #59
    I think all comunity trackers are overrated. It's just a bunch of nerds, really. Boring.

10. BitTorrent Tracker Reviews   -   #60
    High level, invites none and a few torrents. This is FSC but good for trade.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast