Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Funniest Joke In A Decade

share4uk's Avatar London Clubber
    I have a similar one:

This guy goes up to the barman of a pub and says to him:

"Would you like to make a bet with me?"
    "What kind of bet" Says the barman
    "See that glass right at the end of your bar, well I bet you £100 that I can piss in it from this end of the bar and not spill a drop"

The barman laughs and says "you got yourself a bet, theres noway you can piss in it from here".

So the man gets up onto the bar, gets his dick out and aims for the glass right at the end and begins...

He totally misses, he pisses all over the floor, over the bar, over customers, and even over the barman himself.

The barman has a huge grin on his face and is laughing, as the man gets down from the bar and pays him his £100.

"Why did you make such a pointless bet" Says the barman as he counts his easy money.

"See those five guys in the corner" Says the man
    "Yes" Says the barman

"Well I bet each one of them £100 that I could piss on your bar, your customers, your floor and even YOU and you would still have a smile on your face..."
    File Sharer by day... Raver at night...

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    heheh, that was just as funny

3. Lounge   -   #13
    leonidas's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by share4uk@19 October 2003 - 19:32
    I have a similar one:

"See that glass right at the end of your bar, well I bet you £100 that I can piss in it from this end of the bar and not spill a drop"

The barman laughs and says "you got yourself a bet, theres noway you can piss in it from here".

So the man gets up onto the bar, gets his dick out and aims for the glass right at the end and begins...

He totally misses, he pisses all over the floor, over the bar, over customers, and even over the barman himself.

The barman has a huge grin on his face and is laughing, as the man gets down from the bar and pays him his £100.

"Why did you make such a pointless bet" Says the barman as he counts his easy money.

"Yes" Says the barman

"Well I bet each one of them £100 that I could piss on your bar, your customers, your floor and even YOU and you would still have a smile on your face..."
    I don't know why I prefer this version.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Hi,

I like both versions!!!!!!!!!!

Good one, maybe i will try em out
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by share4uk@19 October 2003 - 18:32
    I have a similar one:

"Yes" Says the barman

"Well I bet each one of them £100 that I could piss on your bar, your customers, your floor and even YOU and you would still have a smile on your face..." &nbsp;
    That joke was on desperado and is shit funny...

Face

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Autumn Fox's Avatar n00b
    Both are realy good, had a nice laugh.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    hilarious.....oppps i pissed my pants

8. Lounge   -   #18
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    hey, this was MY joke post, not HIS... :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;( :&#39;(

9. Lounge   -   #19
    share4uk's Avatar London Clubber
    No hard feelins man...
    File Sharer by day... Raver at night...

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Poster
    erm the backbone of the joke is there and has always been it&#39;s only been rephrased and revised in so many ways .

And btw shouldn&#39;t she be depositing in and not from/withdrawing from not in.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast