Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: My Extremely Small Penis

Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    my penis fell off years ago.

why do men talk about the size of their man hood?
    us girls dont sit around talking about the size of our bits.
    i suggest you stop <span style='color:purple'>smoking
    for a while, the paranoia has obviously set in. </span>
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Are you feeling alright Lilmiss?? Telling someone to stop smoking - you must be having a bit of a turn.

Hope you&#39;re okay though.
    Signature removed

3. Lounge   -   #33
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@17 October 2003 - 10:43
    I think we need some clarification here. A "normal" penis, like mine, is rarely more than 10 inches long. Mine couldn&#39;t possibly reach 14 inches unless I had a hard-on.

I hope this clears things up Clocker.

Ah, another member of the "Small Penis Brigade".

You see BD, I too labored under the same misconception as you.

Fortunately I started reading my e-mail and learned ( just in time, I hope) that the average sized member is 14-20" long ( at rest, as it were) and of course significantly larger when aroused.

This accounts for many things, the snickering in the locker room, the refusal to bed me twice, etc.

I thought I was a victem of a personality flaw, but thanks to these kindly solicitors, I now realize that my physical deformity can be easily fixed.

So can yours.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #34
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by clocker+17 October 2003 - 17:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 17 October 2003 - 17:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-__eric__@17 October 2003 - 10:32
    Clocker, could you not perhaps make up for the inadequacy in another area of the physical act
    Well of course I plan on satisfying anna&#33;annamiller&#33; in the most current and modern ways.
    I have sent away for a instructional video from Dr. Phil with just that in mind.

I simply wish to level the playing field as it were, and not start out in the hole.

Christ, talk about a fluffball... [/b][/quote]
    Not Dr Phil McCracken surely.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #35

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by lilmiss@17 October 2003 - 18:54

Oh, no she&#39;s repeating herself, you people must have shocked her.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by oldmancan@17 October 2003 - 10:41
    Clocker,

Good to see you taking matters into your own hands. How much IT matters is up to you and Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33;

Your a "big" man to admit a shortcoming and then actively seek a way to compensate. Don&#39;t worry about what the uninformed bystanders think. They don&#39;t know your bittersweet anguish. Oh, Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33; she has sorely wounded the might Clocker.

Another option might be some kinda slip on prosthetic. Not much good for you I&#39;m sure, but if the whole point is to satisfy Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33; then I&#39;m sure that&#39;s good enogh for you.

Don&#39;t forget that as you pointed out she has displayed her incredible sensibility in her posts. Perhaps you worry for naught, she may be more sensible than worldly.

ps That shop-vac don&#39;t forget to remove the macerator attachment, should yo go that route.

edit -ps
    Thank you OMC.

Now you see people? This is exactly the kind of sensible and constructive advice I was hoping to recieve.
    The slip on prosthetic is my fallback option should the Vacuum Enlargement method inexplicably fail.
    As I enjoy wood carving, I was thinking of whittling a replica of a donkey dong out of some suitable wood. This would have many advantages, although, as you have already noted, my satisfaction would be more mental than otherwise.

It is a sacrifuce I would make gladly for anna&#33;annamiller&#33;.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #38
    bum&#33;

i did it again??&#33;&#33;&#33;
    (im sure its the puters fault. )

soopaman, you know thats just crazy talk right?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by clocker+17 October 2003 - 18:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 17 October 2003 - 18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-oldmancan@17 October 2003 - 10:41
    Clocker,

Good to see you taking matters into your own hands.&nbsp; How much IT matters is up to you and Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33;

Your a "big" man to admit a shortcoming and then actively seek a way to compensate.&nbsp; Don&#39;t worry about what the uninformed bystanders think.&nbsp; They don&#39;t know your bittersweet anguish.&nbsp; Oh, Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33; she has sorely wounded the might Clocker.

Another option might be some kinda slip on prosthetic.&nbsp; Not much good for you I&#39;m sure, but if the whole point is to satisfy Anna&#33; Annamiller&#33;&#33; then I&#39;m sure that&#39;s good enogh for you.

Don&#39;t forget that as you pointed out she has displayed her incredible sensibility in her posts.&nbsp; Perhaps you worry for naught, she may be more sensible than worldly.

ps That shop-vac don&#39;t forget to remove the macerator attachment, should yo go that route.

edit -ps
    Thank you OMC.

Now you see people? This is exactly the kind of sensible and constructive advice I was hoping to recieve.
    The slip on prosthetic is my fallback option should the Vacuum Enlargement method inexplicably fail.
    As I enjoy wood carving, I was thinking of whittling a replica of a donkey dong out of some suitable wood. This would have many advantages, although, as you have already noted, my satisfaction would be more mental than otherwise.

It is a sacrifuce I would make gladly for anna&#33;annamiller&#33;. [/b][/quote]
    Make sure you whittle it out of Anne Teak wood.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by clocker@17 October 2003 - 11:50
    I am assuming that he is endowed in a normal ( 12-14 " range) way.
    Damn.

What a disappointment to find I am normal.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast