Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: England V Turkey

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by JPaul@17 October 2003 - 17:42
    I think they will qualify.

What will happen if they are in the same group as England.

Will they ban the English and let the Turkish go. That seems to be the form for EUFA.

Can't see it tho'. The English are memberrs of the EU so are entitled to freedom of movement. The Turkish are not. Indeed they are struggling to get in because of their human rights problems and being a major source country for heroin.

So it may be that the English would get to see those games, but the Turkish not.
    they cant be in the same group idiot there both seeded as second rate teams....

also yea im surprised u havent died yet cos im pretty sure that would become a dream come true so do me a favour and play on your road

and lynx just cos its the lounge doesnt mean u have to be a fucking prick and post so much shit where it is not relavent i would love to see u start a topic see the shit i wriggt on that ok?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    BANNED
    Have you tried Ritalin Scribbly?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean@17 October 2003 - 18:53

Yeah Scribblec, stop your A.D.D antics!! And stop with the wishing other members dead - ever heard of Karma???
    Signature removed

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Originally posted by soopaman+17 October 2003 - 18:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 17 October 2003 - 18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean@17 October 2003 - 18:53

Yeah Scribblec, stop your A.D.D antics&#33;&#33; And stop with the wishing other members dead - ever heard of Karma??? [/b][/quote]
    trust me this guy deserves to be dead....

5. Lounge   -   #15
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by scribblec+17 October 2003 - 19:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (scribblec @ 17 October 2003 - 19:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by soopaman@17 October 2003 - 18:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean
    @17 October 2003 - 18:53

Yeah Scribblec, stop your A.D.D antics&#33;&#33; And stop with the wishing other members dead - ever heard of Karma???
    trust me this guy deserves to be dead.... [/b][/quote]
    This is unacceptable Scribblec...

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by nigel123+17 October 2003 - 18:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nigel123 @ 17 October 2003 - 18:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by scribblec@17 October 2003 - 19:14
    Originally posted by soopaman@17 October 2003 - 18:00
    <!--QuoteBegin-Billy_Dean
    @17 October 2003 - 18:53

Yeah Scribblec, stop your A.D.D antics&#33;&#33; And stop with the wishing other members dead - ever heard of Karma???

trust me this guy deserves to be dead....
    This is unacceptable Scribblec... [/b][/quote]
    not if you understood the way he jus pises me off
    and its been going on since the beginning of time like january

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Just words, that&#39;s all&#33; Don&#39;t let yourself be upset by words.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    BANNED
    If it&#39;s been going on since January, you should be grown up enough to stop it.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Alpay has changed his mind on what happened 3 time&#39;s since the match did anyone spot Beckham spitting at Alpay as he was getting up from the spot kick,all I saw was his attempted headbutt,which was stupid & deserved a bollocking.O&#39;leary has given Alpay 3 day&#39;s off to be with his family,his kid&#39;s go to school in brummie land so can you imagine what shit is being thrown at his kid,s.Alpay & other players should step back before opening there mouth&#39;s or attempt to wind up some player & think of there kids safety,cause there is nothing more cruel than a child&#39;s bullying.The End C,mon England,Wale&#39;s,Scotland. & Sheffield Utd.Up The Blades

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Scribblec, we all have differences of opinion, sometimes it can get quite heated...but at the end of the day we are all part of the same community. You know there is a saying, "You can catch more flys with honey than vinegar."( or something like that&#33

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast