Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Ireland Bad?

Ex-member
    Originally posted by hobbes@19 October 2003 - 00:30
    No, it was obviously a cheap shot at me. Clocker has no remorse in soiling the reputation of fine Irish lasses (Weemouse, included) in order to further his hateful agenda against me and my kind.

Honestly, we did not see the "no trepassing" sign when we chewed up his garden last spring. Get over it, Clocko.
    Um... Stacy's Scottish

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Originally posted by Lamsey+19 October 2003 - 01:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 19 October 2003 - 01:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@19 October 2003 - 00:30
    No, it was obviously a cheap shot at me.&nbsp; Clocker has no remorse in soiling the reputation of fine Irish lasses (Weemouse, included) in order to further his hateful agenda against me and my kind.

Honestly, we did not see the "no trepassing" sign when we chewed up his garden last spring. Get over it, Clocko.
    Um... Stacy&#39;s Scottish [/b][/quote]
    See then, Clockers dragging everyone into this sordid affair&#33; I had underestimated the scope of his attack.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Ex-member
    So is it all Celtic peoples then?

Hmm... better tell the mice to hide the scarves...

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Steinbeck is it Lamsey?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 October 2003 - 17:30

No, it was obviously a cheap shot at me. Clocker has no remorse in soiling the reputation of fine Irish lasses (Weemouse, included) in order to further his hateful agenda against me and my kind.

The lettuce I could overlook.

The rhubarb was regrettable, but I was willing to forgive.

I had to draw the line at my tomatoes and cucumbers.

THAT was personal.

BTW, hobbes, I recieved a PM from Minx at GD.com. They are STILL finding little pellet piles left from your last visit.
    Naughty wabbit.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Originally posted by bigboab@18 October 2003 - 17:34
    Clocker I will have you know that my Daughter is in Ireland studying at UCD and if I thought for one moment that you were within a thousand miles of her i would......
    Really?

Does she have big boabs also?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Originally posted by clocker+19 October 2003 - 02:03--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 19 October 2003 - 02:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@18 October 2003 - 17:30

No, it was obviously a cheap shot at me.&nbsp; Clocker has no remorse in soiling the reputation of fine Irish lasses (Weemouse, included) in order to further his hateful agenda against me and my kind.

The lettuce I could overlook.

The rhubarb was regrettable, but I was willing to forgive.

I had to draw the line at my tomatoes and cucumbers.

THAT was personal.

BTW, hobbes, I recieved a PM from Minx at GD.com. They are STILL finding little pellet piles left from your last visit.
    Naughty wabbit. [/b][/quote]
    I was in my WMD phase then and I buried them all over the forum.

I cannot believe that that stepford wifian lot could muster the energy for such a vicious PM.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Originally posted by hobbes@18 October 2003 - 18:07

I cannot believe that that stepford wifian lot could muster the energy for such a vicious PM.
    Just shows the level of their dismay.

Tuckered &#39;em right out too.

T&#39;will be weeks &#39;fore they&#39;ve recovered.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123