Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sickest Movie Scene/clip

a horror movie called island of death...

the guys girlfriend won't have sex with him so he goes and fucks a goat... u don't c much but the shots of the goats face just make it all the nastier - not very nice at all....

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I've been to ogrish.com before. They have taken off most of the movies. I mean there used to be loads! I've seen the one with the guy's head being decapitated. I remember one of a man being ripped apart by two trucks. I've seen a lot more but I can't remember them!
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    99shassan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Watch Audition! It's a japanese film about a woman who likes to torture people.
    Changed SPAN settings in sig a YEAR after it was removed

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    lol, the clip where the guy sticks his head where the sun doesn't shine is definitely FAKE. it was so long ago, but i don't need to see it again. i remember what was wrong with it even now, if you still have it look at the guys hands squeezing her leg. rubber for sure. just a pretty poor special effect, and if you think otherwise i pity you.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    tempted to go to ogrish...

but i know i'll regret going there...faint-hearted and all...

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    This sort of stuff really aint my shit at all...but one time a m8 at work told me about this guy 'blowin' is brains out on the net..so i found it on Kazaa..and boy is it really disturbing shit..its aint no setup either its defo legit...i think its like a Company head or someone handing out thank yous to his staff, then you see him grab this great big revolver out of a jiffy bag and then stick it up his nose..you have never seen so much blood...still makes my squirm now..deleted that clip off my hard drive super-fast...i think its called 'bud dwyer-press conference' or something....
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    IŽll never watch those clips voluntary. I donŽt need to see that shit. It shouldnŽt be on the net in the first place, who here will want strangers on the internet watching their death when that day comes.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    I hope there are a few Simpsons fans out there...

The Halloween specials are pretty disturbed, the on that spoofs "Harry Potter"
    where Smithers is the snake and Lisa and Bart kill Burnsy...Smithers deep throats him, to the effect of "in death we will be together 4ever"

Also, the one that spoofs "The Island of Dr.Moreau(sp)"....Homer is walking in the barn and Flanders is like "MILK ME&#33;&#33;&#33;"

Not he sickest sh*t, not from a movie either but pretty disturbed stuff :beerchug:

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    The scene from Reservoir Dogs where the cops gets his ear cut off. I know its a bit tame but i was young at the time.lol&#33;

Also the kerb scene from American History X. That is fukked up&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by cjsavvy@19 October 2003 - 18:32
    The scene from Reservoir Dogs where the cops gets his ear cut off. I know its a bit tame but i was young at the time.lol&#33;

Also the kerb scene from American History X. That is fukked up&#33;
    shit yes that scene from American History X makes me whince just thinking about it&#33;

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast