Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Once Again

ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Friends is in its 10th season. It will (has?) air tonight in the US, so I guess ep 4 will be on suprnova soon

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    hi there,

i&#39;m new to bit torrent and am having difficulties getting the suprnova downloads to play correctly. No matter which smallville i download its all chopy and cutting like the vcr is being fast forward rewinded...anyone else having this problem, or is there a specific file to get.

I&#39;ve tried copying the currently downloaded file to a new area of my HD to see if its downloading correctly to save time....could it be that this messes up the file? And i have to wait until its finished?

Anyway greatful if anyone could help, cause I&#39;m in england and there&#39;s no telling when we&#39;ll get season 3, well it will be a few months and im&#39; impatient

Thanks in advance

Track7

click here for guide to using bittorent

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Oh ok, i think i&#39;m getting it...so i&#39;m veiwing it all mashed up because bit torrents are downloaded in segments?

is that correct?

thanks

track

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    sup. tip... always dl the version with the most seeders

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Originally posted by Barky@24 October 2003 - 01:40
    Friends is in its 10th season. It will (has?) air tonight in the US, so I guess ep 4 will be on suprnova soon
    Yeah i know but this should be episode 5 unless it was&#39;nt on last week?

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by BILLY-THE-FISH+24 October 2003 - 20:00--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (BILLY-THE-FISH @ 24 October 2003 - 20:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Barky@24 October 2003 - 01:40
    Yeah i know but this should be episode 5 unless it was&#39;nt on last week? [/b][/quote]
    No it wasn´t.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    i don&#39;t get friends. wat&#39;s it about?

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Originally posted by Barky@24 October 2003 - 20:45
    No it wasn´t.
    Thanks i was wondering&#33;

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@24 October 2003 - 21:05
    i don&#39;t get friends. wat&#39;s it about?
    Friends

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Poster
    if you like friends, go dl at least the first season of the UK comedy Coupling. (the american remake sucks, get the BBC episodes) It is hilarious. Though it is a bit more... um "open" than frieds. more sex talk and such stuff you couldnt get away with on american television. but one of the funniest shows ive seen in a long time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast