Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dj Netweisers - Party Night

Poster
    Originally posted by Lamsey+24 October 2003 - 23:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 24 October 2003 - 23:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Illuminati@24 October 2003 - 23:34
    Darker is unavailable atm - he is at an important meeting. Obviously we cannot expect our little project to take precedence over his schedule - he&#39;s very good for devoting as much time and resources as he does to us for free.
    Sorry if I&#39;m being a little blind, but...where the hell did you learn that?

I was unable to help netweiser, as he wishes to use WinAmp, and I have never used WinAmp to broadcast, preferring the professional SAM2 software.
    Yep - SAM2&#39;s my choice as well.

Shame we have to use a bloody Loader instead of being able to find a working reg key
    It works - where&#39;s the problem?

Darker told me when he was giving me the server details, just before he left. He gave me the details to pass on to -netweiser-, which I did. [/b][/quote]
    yep, event will take place in the next few days , once i speak to darker.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Instructions were sent to [email protected] - the email address that you did apply with. Only the server data like IP / Port / pass was delivered by Lamsey since I had some important meeting.

So no crying that I was not there

Btw the shoutcast DSP plugin documentation is really easy to understand and also linked on the-lounge

There are like 10 fields where you enter data.

They are called:

IP
    Port
    Password
    Station Name
    Stream Quality (info on our homepage)
    Stream Title

and some other info settings

I really don&#39;t understand how this is hard to set.

*sigh*

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    There&#39;s nothing to understand, Darker. He&#39;s a professional.

As to what kind of &#39;professional&#39;, I&#39;ll leave that up to you guys to decide.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123