Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for HDBits.. for a reason?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    is it good for dvds in high definition?
    Last edited by cinemas; 04-19-2010 at 09:02 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    DVDs aren't high definition, they're standard definition. HD is sourced from a TV stream, Bluray, or HDDVD.

And it's partly because of scum like you trading that the invites are closed in the first place. So good job with that one
    Last edited by ca_aok; 04-19-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    DVDs aren't high definition, they're standard definition. HD is sourced from a TV stream, Bluray, or HDDVD.

And it's partly because of scum like you trading that the invites are closed in the first place. So good job with that one
    Oops sorry for the error there, good notice !

I mean bluray quality yes.

For the trading part goes, I said, can you help me into it without trading? Or should I stop there where the doors are closed because now I am walking a not so elegant path in 'little bittorent world'?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by cinemas View Post
    hi res dvds

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bz0r View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cinemas View Post
    hi res dvds
    Oops sorry for the error there, good notice !

I mean bluray quality yes.

maybe try to read? or you just only trying to be funny at these forums?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    The_Martinator's Avatar I is posting MACHINE BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    It's high level, what more do you want to know, really? Or are you starting to realise that there are some problems with trading?
    I'm back. The downside is that I'm also old now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    wltan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have been looking for HDBits for more than 1 year and 3 months...but get nothing...
    so....

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    pretend's Avatar Is this it? BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by wltan View Post
    I have been looking for HDBits for more than 1 year and 3 months...but get nothing...
    so....
    Adding fsc, tt, nb, pedro's, e and aom to your signature will help for sure.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Martinator View Post
    It's high level, what more do you want to know, really? Or are you starting to realise that there are some problems with trading?
    In every thread HDB is the topic you keep mentioning high level shit, you are freaking annoying you know that?

Gosh, let HDB be the best HD tracker by a few miles pl0x? It's not about being leet, its actually about being the best.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Supervisor View Post
    Gosh, let HDB be the best HD tracker by a few miles pl0x? It's not about being leet, its actually about being the best.

elite.

1. A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: "In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them" (Times Literary Supplement).
      2. The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.

The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming and in its original usage, computer hacking.

Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast