Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobo Setting?

Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Could I ask you to stop using words like nm, thnx, oc, becuz, u, urself. This is technical enough without having to deal with that too.

the first one but im plannin on a sec comp for more of gamin while this is in living room so more of net surfing and typing only occasional i game using tshi
    I don't understand this.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    ok, the mobo i ask about in the first question was for the one im building right now. that one is use for web surfing and homework and maybe gaming.

the one i ask about in the second pictures is for my room (use to play some old game) so i want to ask if i could overclock the amd 2100 just by changing the multiplier in the bios.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    If you keep asking me about overclocking I will just keep saying the same thing.

For what you want to do with your PC you don't need to overclock.

Let's just put it together and get it working. If you decide to overclock later, that's your choice. But I won't advise you how to do it.

As for the first motherboard. "The one your're building right now"... What motherboard is it?

Also, to avoid confusion, can you stick to one PC at a time? Don't talk about building 2 systems in the same thread.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    it is this one

k guess i wont overclock until i see if it can handle the games or not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12