Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ghosts

Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    your meant to be able to see ghosts when your little more often - i think i useed to see my dead gran walk about i think anyway - i can hardly remember anything nowadays !
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

2. Lounge   -   #22
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by Spindulik@28 October 2003 - 15:05
    I saw ghost images on my TV, so I called the cable-TV guy. He came over and fixed the problem. I needed a new RF connector. Apparently broadcast signals were bleeding into the cable reception.
    i had that, not with cable though, i just needed to adjust the aerial a bit
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate+28 October 2003 - 10:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DarthInsinuate @ 28 October 2003 - 10:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Spindulik@28 October 2003 - 15:05
    I saw ghost images on my TV, so I called the cable-TV guy. He came over and fixed the problem. I needed a new RF connector. Apparently broadcast signals were bleeding into the cable reception.
    i had that, not with cable though, i just needed to adjust the aerial a bit [/b][/quote]
    those tv ones are probably fake. I only beilieve the things i see in real life.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Wolfmight@29 October 2003 - 01:28
    I only beilieve the things i see in real life.
    But it cant be real life if it is ghosts.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Originally posted by bigboab+28 October 2003 - 19:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigboab @ 28 October 2003 - 19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wolfmight@29 October 2003 - 01:28
    I only beilieve the things i see in real life.&nbsp;
    But it cant be real life if it is ghosts. [/b][/quote]
    I ment what i see in the real world.. not just on some tv.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I saw some amazing footage of a ghost just this morning. It was on a secuirity cam at an impound lot. This lady was at least 2 feet off of the ground and floating around at great speeds through the cars.

I saw footage of a co-worker of my aunts. Her son had died a week or so earlier and one day she suddenly got the urge to take out the video camera. She was filming around the living room and when she played it back there was a ball of light that the camera followed around the room. It didn&#39;t stay in the center of the screen or anything, it would go off to the left, and she would move the camera so that it would center the ball of light in the camera again, then it would move off to the right, and she would follow it with out knowing. I&#39;m not saying its real, but why would she fake something like that. And how would something like that accidently happen. It can be just glare from the window or anything because it would move around the room in one swift motion, never breaking, flashing or anything like that. Truely creepy.

My aunt&#39;s mother (not by blood) is a satanic worshiper. I have never met her, but I have heard stories about curses that she has put on people and stuff like that. She hated my uncle and was totally opposed to my aunt marrying him. She cursed him, and lied about him, and did everything that she could to break them up. about 7 years ago my Aunt and Uncle were going on a trip and they needed a place to stay for the night so they stayed at my Aunt&#39;s mother&#39;s place. In the middle of the night my uncle woke up and saw a glowing light in the corner, and he said he could just sence the evil. My aunt woke up and saw it too. They spent 10 minutes laying in bed freaked out to all hell as the evil spirit floated there. My uncle has never gone back since, I&#39;m not sure about my aunt. Once again...why would people make it up.

When my sister was about 12 I was woke up by the scariest blood curdling scream I have ever heard, followed by sobbing. Apparantly my sister saw a man wearing all black with a black hat walk out of her closet and stood over her, she said his blank stare was the scariest thing she have ever seen.

My girlfriends sister woke up to see a woman sitting at the end of her bed praying.

So....needless to say....I definitly believe in ghosts, and I believe they can come over from the other side at will. But then again, I believe in U.F.O.s and some psychics. (of course, a majority of them are fakes)
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Great&#33;&#33;

Now can you show us the footage??

Yogi

8. Lounge   -   #28
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I can get the footage of the woman at the impound lot. I work at a TV station so it really isn&#39;t going on the air until later today.

But the footage from the coworker I can&#39;t. She wasn&#39;t comfortable with people having copies. It means too much to her. It&#39;s understandable. If my son died and appeared on a video tape, I wouldn&#39;t want to spread it around either.

If you REALLY want to see the first one though tell me, and I&#39;ll try to get it for you.

Oh...and there is also the &#39;REAL&#39; footage of a ghost in my avatar.

Nah, me and some friends went to this place called Fort Abercrombie where there was a month long battle between indians and the U.S. Army. Apparently the place is haunted. I took my camara out there and got some cool black and white photos, then I took a picture of a friend of mine sitting and used adobe imageready to make the Gif. So the picture was taken at a Haunted location.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

9. Lounge   -   #29
    masta.z's Avatar Canadian Scot
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@28 October 2003 - 01:05
    actually i don&#39;t know what the hell a quantum is
    quantum = "add another zero"

I&#39;m gonna buy a gun and start a war // if you can tell me something worth fighting for

10. Lounge   -   #30
    I&#39;d like to see some of those videos. I want see if they are the same as the experience i had. The fake videos tend to show a full image of a person as a ghost.... then again they think cameras see what the human eye cant. Maybe that&#39;s why i only caught a glimpse. (hell maybe when you move your eyes fast enough, you can see things hidden to the naked eye... your brain is trys to focus at it&#39;s best when you move them)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast