Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Serious

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    AOK now. Thanks Darker.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #12
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by zapjb@28 October 2003 - 08:40
    AOK now. Thanks Darker. 
    The banners have"disappeared." I miss them!

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #13
    razorsharp013's Avatar Fountain of Wit
    Well I feel better. I also thought it was just me, nad it was really annoying.

Seems ok now though.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #14
    I was having that prob too. I'm running Opera 5.0 (sorry I dont like the new version of it.) when I'm on here, cause IE wont load these boards worth a crap. locks up, crashes out, whatever.
    I found if I just click the stop button when it gets to that point, everything is fine.

NOW tho, as of tonight, I cant stay logged in, to save my life! Normally, opera asks if it's ok to access whatever password script, and it hasnt been doing it, so I have to make a reply, COPY it, log in, reply AGAIN, and then paste it into the response. REALLY annoying. Either that, or I enter my name and pass, and I get shot right back to where I was saying that I didnt enter my username. (Which I did, and did not typo it.)

And do you guys ever have probs with it not posting your comments? Like it going straight back to the main page of the message boards, instead of the thread that you were posting in, and forgetting to add what you had written when you hit ADD REPLY?

Edit: AH C R A P! This stupid thing just posted three fricken times. SORRY GUYS!!!!

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #15
    I was having that prob too. I'm running Opera 5.0 (sorry I dont like the new version of it.) when I'm on here, cause IE wont load these boards worth a crap. locks up, crashes out, whatever.
    I found if I just click the stop button when it gets to that point, everything is fine.

NOW tho, as of tonight, I cant stay logged in, to save my life! Normally, opera asks if it's ok to access whatever password script, and it hasnt been doing it, so I have to make a reply, COPY it, log in, reply AGAIN, and then paste it into the response. REALLY annoying.

And do you guys ever have probs with it not posting your comments? Like it going straight back to the main page of the message boards, instead of the thread that you were posting in, and forgetting to add what you had written when you hit ADD REPLY?

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #16

NOW tho, as of tonight, I cant stay logged in, to save my life! Normally, opera asks if it's ok to access whatever password script, and it hasnt been doing it, so I have to make a reply, COPY it, log in, reply AGAIN, and then paste it into the response. REALLY annoying.

hrm.....and now I cant get the site to respond.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12