Thread: Language Learning - Educational Trackers?

Hey guys,

Currently scouring the internet looking for some surprisingly obscure language-learning programs. Does anyone know a good place to start? Any educational trackers specialize in this kind of thing? Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    7th's Avatar the brazilian guy BT Rep: +1
    why don't you share with us what you're looking for. it will make our life easier in trying to help you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur are nice language learning programs and you can find them on almost any e-learning trackers - even piratebay.
    What.cd, bitme etc.

Don't think it'll be easy. Some results can be seen only after months of practice.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Places like dH have the entire Rosetta Stone collection, if I'm not mistaken.
    Ellipses go here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I don't know what dH is but if it has Rosetta Stone French levels 4 and 5, I need to get there =P

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 7th View Post
    I don't know what dH is
    DigitalHive!
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    dH I'm assuming is Digital Hive mate, it's ok I 'spose, nothing special you can't get in any one of a hundred other places, some of which you will most likely be on

Edit: Damn you Anon... beat me to it...
    Last edited by Burnsy; 06-29-2010 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    yep, a new tracker is the last thing I need haha.

But I don't understand why I still can't find RS French 4 and 5 absolutely nowhere! =/

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Rosetta Stone is quite good. It provides you a fully specific language environment by showing pictures with explanations, pronounciation as well.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Hey guys, thanks for the replies. I was looking for "Tell Me More Spanish" or "Fluenz Spanish" because they were rated higher than Rosetta Stone on this one site I was checking out. But I guess Rosetta Stone is worth a try, at least until a torrent pops up with those programs.

7th, yeah I can't locate those anywhere... how odd. French is a really popular language, too. You've completed the first 3 levels, then? How fluent have you become?