Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Royal Sex Tape Scandal

Originally posted by shinzuiski@7 November 2003 - 16:28
    omg who cares about the royals they are all gay ne way.
    Another valuable thread contribution, we are honoured.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Originally posted by drum_dude@7 November 2003 - 16:25
    Hmm Willy_Cleaner...we are all guilty of something and we are all capable of digging up the past too!

I've just noticed I had 8 unread PM's. Two were warnings from mod's about my "abuse" towards j2, and my "attacks" on JPaul.

j2, if you see my remarks in any way other than the light hearted way they were intended, I apologise.

JPaul, if you feel I have in any way attacked you personally, I apologise to you also.

I still reserve the right to argue, discuss and disagree with you both, however.

Anyone else feel they need an apology? Be quick, I'm in a good mood, it may not last!
    I'd quit while you can!
    You dumb fugger, we were begining to come round to you, but now you've just blown it

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    BANNED
    Originally posted by drum_dude@8 November 2003 - 02:25
    Bend over Billy Dean and I'll show you why they call me Bum Dude.
    On yer bike!!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    drum_dude
    Originally posted by Billy_Dean+7 November 2003 - 16:36--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Billy_Dean @ 7 November 2003 - 16:36)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drum_dude@8 November 2003 - 02:25
    Bend over Billy Dean and I&#39;ll show you why they call me Bum Dude.
    On yer bike&#33;&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    lol, very good&#33;

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    I have read enough&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@7 November 2003 - 16:28
    Well most of your compatriots dont think so..

Didnt you have referendum to become a Republic recently....and decided that you wished to retain the Queen as Head of State?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    drum_dude
    Originally posted by *´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö»+7 November 2003 - 16:35--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*´¯`·.¸¸.»Çô©ö» @ 7 November 2003 - 16:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-drum_dude@7 November 2003 - 16:25
    Hmm Willy_Cleaner...we are all guilty of something and we are all capable of digging up the past too&#33;

I&#39;ve just noticed I had 8 unread PM&#39;s. Two were warnings from mod&#39;s about my "abuse" towards j2, and my "attacks" on JPaul.

j2, if you see my remarks in any way other than the light hearted way they were intended, I apologise.

JPaul, if you feel I have in any way attacked you personally, I apologise to you also.

I still reserve the right to argue, discuss and disagree with you both, however.

Anyone else feel they need an apology? Be quick, I&#39;m in a good mood, it may not last&#33;
    I&#39;d quit while you can&#33;
    You dumb fugger, we were begining to come round to you, but now you&#39;ve just blown it [/b][/quote]
    Yeah right Coco...for some unknown reason I just don&#39;t believe you&#33;

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+8 November 2003 - 02:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 8 November 2003 - 02:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinzuiski@7 November 2003 - 16:28

Didnt you have referendum to become a Republic recently....and decided that you wished to retain the Queen as Head of State? [/b][/quote]
    ?????

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    drum_dude
    Originally posted by Rat Faced+7 November 2003 - 16:40--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Faced @ 7 November 2003 - 16:40)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shinzuiski@7 November 2003 - 16:28

Didnt you have referendum to become a Republic recently....and decided that you wished to retain the Queen as Head of State? [/b][/quote]
    No we didn&#39;t...Some TV talk shows did some phone votes and it was about 50/50...

Australia had a referendum though...

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    If you look at who i was responding to.... That poster is Australian.

I have already put someone on this thread on Moderation Preview...

PLEASE stop fighting/flaming... I dont want to have to do it to everyone

This is a debating area.... as J2k4 would say, fight with a Rapier...not a Club.

Debate issues all you want, but personal crap and gratuitous bad language will not be tolerated.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast