Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Michael Jackson

Poster
    But that desease you say he have, he actually get infected by it in pourpouse right???
    WTH are u talking about..who would wanna have a disease on purpose!!?
    He hides his kids from the public cause the kids Mom want him to do that...If u watched that Martin Bashir documantary U can hear him talk about that...When someone sends u letter threatening that they will kidnap ur kids ...ofcourse ur gonna do ur best to protect them..thats what every normal parent would do...I cant see why this is a big deal..is it a fashion thing or something!?
    I understand that this is not a normal childhood...but the world doesnt allow him to live like ordinary people.

2. Music   -   #32
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by far@11 November 2003 - 21:28
    He hides his kids from the public cause the kids Mom want him to do that...If u watched that Martin Bashir documantary U can hear him talk about that...When someone sends u letter threatening that they will kidnap ur kids ...ofcourse ur gonna do ur best to protect them..thats what every normal parent would do...
    If you wanted to kidnap Jacko's kids you'd just look for the only children in Disneyworld wearing surgical masks and black lace veils!!!

Aside from the person he is/portrayed to be, I think he has made some good music. Not the type of music that demands the worldwide acclaim he has achieved (is this thanks to his quirky ways and the controversy that follows him?) but good music all the same.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234