Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Japanese Anime Question

dont trust ebay. DVDs have a tendency to be not legit.

Mysterious cities of gold was a cartoon i watched as a kid. Not really anime, but a classic for those who have seen it

2. Movies & TV   -   #42
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars

ur rite. it was on fox. and doesn't look too long ago either. maybe just 5-6-7 years

and this:
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.animerpgnet.com/Images/Teknoman/page%201/12.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

is the evil brother dude who has a spider up his ass crack fucking up his brain. i used to have one of those assemble kits of this dude. i got it for a birthday present.

3. Movies & TV   -   #43
    Oh.... I thought you was talking about Guyver.

4. Movies & TV   -   #44
    Originally posted by abu_has_the_power@30 March 2004 - 02:14

ur rite. it was on fox. and doesn't look too long ago either. maybe just 5-6-7 years

and this:
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    [img]http://www.animerpgnet.com/Images/Teknoman/page%201/12.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'>

is the evil brother dude who has a spider up his ass crack fucking up his brain. i used to have one of those assemble kits of this dude. i got it for a birthday present.
    "up his ass crack fucking up his brain".....
    are you trying to tell us something about where your brain is?

i guessed the time of the showing on fox kids since i wasnt that sure. Im guessing 6 years ago.

5. Movies & TV   -   #45
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare+30 March 2004 - 05:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thisiswhoweare @ 30 March 2004 - 05:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-abu_has_the_power@30 March 2004 - 02:14

ur rite. it was on fox. and doesn&#39;t look too long ago either. maybe just 5-6-7 years

and this:
    Image Resized
    Image Resized
    <a href=&#39;
    http://www.animerpgnet.com/Images/Te...01/12.jpg&#39; target=&#39;image&#39;>Image Resized
    [img]http://www.animerpgnet.com/Images/Teknoman/page%201/12.jpg' width='200' height='120' border='0' alt='click for full size view'></a>

"up his ass crack fucking up his brain".....
    are you trying to tell us something about where your brain is?

i guessed the time of the showing on fox kids since i wasnt that sure. Im guessing 6 years ago. [/b][/quote]
    i remember the last episode where he defeats is brother, and a spider craws out of his body. not really his ass, but that was just to be funny. i&#39;m done with 3 eps already. 40 more to go. sigh

6. Movies & TV   -   #46
    english dubs?

good quality?

i dont remember it being his brother though. I thought darkon was his fathers friend. And i thought he wasnt pocessed forcefully, but wanted to be.

7. Movies & TV   -   #47
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Originally posted by thisiswhoweare@30 March 2004 - 12:33
    english dubs?

good quality?

i dont remember it being his brother though. I thought darkon was his fathers friend. And i thought he wasnt pocessed forcefully, but wanted to be.
    yup that how it went

8. Movies & TV   -   #48
    im mainly interested in these last parts, because it didnt make sense to me as a kid when i watched it...

@abu
    i tried that site you asked to try and it goes on about leechers.

9. Movies & TV   -   #49
    Lipu
    Hi.
    I really need help. When I was a kid i watched this cartoon. it was a guy in space, sumfin happens 2 him and he gets a green brystal and shouts something and the transforms in to a robot. he looks red and white, with a spear. He attacks big spiders and in the end he gets these cannon things out of his shoulder and fires a green beam.
    Sorry for the crappy discription but it has been years, i was wonderin if anyone knows the name? plz

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345