Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] SCC Invitation

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I have a bunch of invites left from years ago but I'm saving them for real Canadians.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    There is nothing wrong with reupping scc content to one click hosts,we are talking two completely different file sharing mediums here.Their beef if I recall correctly was stealing their content and then racing it as if it was your own.

A good number of scc l337z0rs run ddl sites on the side and they use scc as their source.

@OP,other than not knowing you,I don't think there are any other valid reasons to deny you an invite and if I had one I probably woulda considered you.You want scc for all the right reasons.SCC's philosophy has always been speed and pre times and you've obviously recognized this.They are the absolute best is.If we were speaking of some niche pig farming tracker then maybe your knowledge and understanding of a pig's anal structure woulda been key in getting you in but it's 0day we're talking about.The name speaks for itself.And another good thing is that you've stuck to your storyline,most back out and opt for community.If you can leech and seed,which you appear to be quite capable of doing then you make a very good candidate for scc.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by central101 View Post
    And Vancouver( nice as it is) isn't part of Canada .We just pretended it was for the Olympics.
    Funny, Vancouver is the only province that can be self sustaining. In my opinion Vancouver is the best place in all of Canada seeing as I've lived in many other provinces.
    Vancouver isn't a province, and is in no way self-sustaining. There is no province that could sufficiently sustain itself despite what the pricks in Alberta might think, our distribution of natural resources, skilled labour, and the innovation technology sector is far too spread across the country.

l2Canada imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    central101's Avatar Choice
    Vancouver isn't a province, and is in no way self-sustaining. There is no province that could sufficiently sustain itself despite what the pricks in Alberta might think, our distribution of natural resources, skilled labour, and the innovation technology sector is far too spread across the country.

My apologies, I meant British Columbia. And we do lack allot of resources so we definitely could not be self sustaining. I just don't like hatters from the east bashing Vancouver or BC for that matter.

A good number of scc l337z0rs run ddl sites on the side and they use scc as their source.
    Sez, thank you for clearing everything up. I really appreciate it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    anonymous0711's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    My apologies, I meant British Columbia. And we do lack allot of resources so we definitely could not be self sustaining. I just don't like hatters from the east bashing Vancouver or BC for that matter.
    So you decided to defend it by making false statements?

and i'm just going to let the whole vancouver=province thing slide as im hoping it was an honest mistake and not someone faking knowledge and then finding the correct info on google when someone pointed out their error... just throwin that out there

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    I'm just going to let the whole vancouver=province thing slide as im hoping it was an honest mistake
    I am fully aware that Vancouver is not a Province, it was just a silly mistake. Had I read my post over I would have noticed; my apologies.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by sez View Post
    There is nothing wrong with reupping scc content to one click hosts,we are talking two completely different file sharing mediums here.Their beef if I recall correctly was stealing their content and then racing it as if it was your own.

Cheers for the info
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I'm from Victoria

And what do hats have to do with it?
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 06-04-2010 at 12:31 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Friday night bump

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    Sunday evening bump

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast