Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hacking

But, what does playing music instrument have to do with creativity?!
    Here is what a professional (he's level 6 on violin) thinks about the issue:

" WillX518: yes. Do you think playing a music instrument increases creativity?
    sijiadu: no
    sijiadu: i play an instrument but i hate composing"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Poster
    Originally posted by Neo 721@2 November 2003 - 02:47
    plus they rarely talk to others openly about it and are usually in small orginizations or clubs, they dont brag, they can or usually make their own materials, the word trojen is rarely used and they have a well built knolege on how the world works.
    true
    not so true quite often they stick to themselfs
    true
    true
    ????
    very true
    IMO

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Originally posted by Will_518@1 November 2003 - 22:04
    But, what does playing music instrument have to do with creativity?!
    Here is what a professional (he's level 6 on violin) thinks about the issue:

" WillX518: yes. Do you think playing a music instrument increases creativity?
    sijiadu: no
    sijiadu: i play an instrument but i hate composing"
    now flip the coin:

have u heard of the term "String Theory"?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    You guys make hackers sound like a bunch of righteous individuals in a secret organisation.

If that is the truth, then why don't they talk openly about it? why don't they let the public enjoy their products?
    Maybe, it's because they are on the wrong side of the law.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    Poster
    Originally posted by Will_518@2 November 2003 - 03:15
    You guys make hackers sound like a bunch of righteous individuals in a secret organisation.

If that is the truth, then why don't they talk openly about it? why don't they let the public enjoy their products?
    Maybe, it's because they are on the wrong side of the law.
    why dont they talk about it openly.... that one you have to learn for yourself
    you are enjoying it the Intrnet for example...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    Originally posted by nikita69+1 November 2003 - 16:13--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nikita69 @ 1 November 2003 - 16:13)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Will_518@1 November 2003 - 22:04
    But, what does playing music instrument have to do with creativity?&#33;
    Here is what a professional (he&#39;s level 6 on violin) thinks about the issue:

" WillX518:&nbsp; yes. Do you think playing a music instrument increases creativity?
    sijiadu:&nbsp; no
    sijiadu:&nbsp; i play an instrument but i hate composing"
    now flip the coin:

have u heard of the term "String Theory"?

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/ [/b][/quote]
    I fail to see what the string theory have to do with all this. care to explain?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    @Will_518 - many of the ppl involved in that project have extinsive knowledge and experience with music instruments. By choice of enjoyment and later they started to wonder who these instrument can be translated to what is now known as "String Theory". This is relating the creativity and not hacking.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Originally posted by exeus+1 November 2003 - 16:20--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (exeus @ 1 November 2003 - 16:20)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Will_518@2 November 2003 - 03:15

If that is the truth, then why don&#39;t they talk openly about it? why don&#39;t they let the public enjoy their products?
    Maybe, it&#39;s because they are on the wrong side of the law.
    you are enjoying it the Intrnet for example... [/b][/quote]
    So, the internet is created by hackers? Ok, i seen a tv programme about this before, about bluebox and stuff.

But are they really as good and misunderstood as you make them? I wonder whether you would feel the same if you got hacked.
    Imagine what Valve thinks.

After all there is a difference between non-professional programmers and hackers, the law divides them.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Poster
    Originally posted by Will_518+2 November 2003 - 03:45--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Will_518 @ 2 November 2003 - 03:45)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by exeus@1 November 2003 - 16:20
    <!--QuoteBegin-Will_518
    @2 November 2003 - 03:15

If that is the truth, then why don&#39;t they talk openly about it? why don&#39;t they let the public enjoy their products?
    Maybe, it&#39;s because they are on the wrong side of the law.

you are enjoying it the Intrnet for example...
    So, the internet is created by hackers? Ok, i seen a tv programme about this before, about bluebox and stuff.

But are they really as good and misunderstood as you make them? I wonder whether you would feel the same if you got hacked.
    Imagine what Valve thinks.

After all there is a difference between non-professional programmers and hackers, the law divides them. [/b][/quote]
    for one i have been hacked
    and 2 you still seem to have the wrong idea completely about hackers.....

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    Originally posted by nikita69@1 November 2003 - 16:30
    @Will_518 - many of the ppl involved in that project have extinsive knowledge and experience with music instruments. By choice of enjoyment and later they started to wonder who these instrument can be translated to what is now known as "String Theory". This is relating the creativity and not hacking.
    That&#39;s just a particular case, have they done a science study into music and creativity?

And howcome i get the feeling i&#39;m the only guy in here who doesn&#39;t play a music instrument?&#33;

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast