Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Hacking

ya i agree wit neo true hackers are people who are hacking into governments,

people that are hacking into other peoples computer are just people that found

some programs here and there. i mean if you were really a hacker y in the hell

would you be hacking into other peoples computers, finding nothing but smalltime

crap, if you were a true hacker u would go big (at least I would)

2. Software & Hardware   -   #52
    for all who are interested, tho i don't know if they have a second agenda. reading from their site, and doing a bit of PI, they're registered as an Educational Institution with the US Dept of Edu and teach Network Security (Hacking - in the sense me and exeus have been saying)

TIP: DON'T ACCEPT THEIR COOKIES AND ACTIVE/X SPCRIPTS (just to be on the safe side and use HTTPS proxy)

http://www.hackerdegree.com/

3. Software & Hardware   -   #53
    Poster
    how do hackers get in 2 others computers?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #54
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Finding your IP which isn't that hard and connecting through a open port basically.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #55
    *Grunt*
    This being the reason why we have firewalls or proxys.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #56
    Poster
    Originally posted by skyhgh99999@3 November 2003 - 11:15
    ya i agree wit neo true hackers are people who are hacking into governments,

people that are hacking into other peoples computer are just people that found

some programs here and there. i mean if you were really a hacker y in the hell

would you be hacking into other peoples computers, finding nothing but smalltime

crap, if you were a true hacker u would go big (at least I would)
    Individual identity theft is much more lucrative than messing with government databases. Governments watch their connections. The idiot who just bought a hewlet packard generally doesn't and won't ever know their identity has been hijacked.
    Track me down 6 months to a year after I've been in and out of your computer? I don't think so

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456