Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: What.CD - disabled

Quote Originally Posted by CryBaby View Post
    Wait, who's saying I want my account back?
    I still cant stop laughing at the irony of the situation here..

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by ringhunter View Post
    Wait, who's saying I want my account back?
    You're breaking the record for how fast someone can get on my nerves.

What's the bloody point of having this entire thread if you don't want your account back? The whole point of justifying your position/clarifying that What's staff made a mistake are for them to go back on their consequential decision. Otherwise, you're just out yanking people/taking them for a ride, and you've known you were on the wrong side of things all along.
    It was not I who started throwing accusations.
    I simply tried to explain everything.
    Point might be none but it's clearly pointed out in the last paragraphs of my first post
    People even answered my question but accusations/clarifications just kept coming
    and yeah, I still do not accept the fact that I have hundreds of multi accounts that are all using ratio master and cheat. But only my currently disabled account had no records of cheating.

I'm really surprised that people get mad/feel yanked around on a board that is situated on this whole world wide web thingy.
    Last edited by CryBaby; 07-03-2010 at 10:50 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    It was not I who started throwing accusations.
    I simply tried to explain everything.
    Point might be none but it's clearly pointed out in the last paragraphs of my first post
    People even answered my question but accusations/clarifications just kept coming
    and yeah, I still do not accept the fact that I have hundreds of multi accounts that are all using ratio master and cheat. But only my currently disabled account had no records of cheating.

I'm really surprised that people get mad/feel yanked around on a board that is situated on this whole world wide web thingy.
    And with this point made, I gained an ounce for respect for you. No offense intended, this is the only post you've had in this entire thread that didn't make you look like an absolute retard. It seems like every other post was pointless rambling, but you have come out and admitted everything.

Allow me to retort.

You play the cheating game. The rules of the game are, people are caught in the crossfire all the time. The same happens to alt accounts. Simply because you didn't use it to cheat, doesn't warrant contesting a ban when it's handed out to you.

Being at a crime scene (ip range) doesn't mean you committed a felony (cheated ratios), but it sure does mean you're a suspect (ban/probation). Simple logic really. It's clear you were yanking people all along since your first post made it very clear that you weren't a cheater at all, now comes forth the idea that you do, blatantly.

There's no use to being a hypocrite. Being on the internet doesn't justify the whole wasting people's times because they lend it to you over here. You started this thread with the intent of wasting people's time since you clearly knew what you did wrong, but you're surprised when someone points out how annoying it is? Let me paraphrase. It seems really pathetic of you to be entertained by the fact that people get worked up by text on a screen, when you are around for the show, yourself.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    sez's Avatar c0V3r3Ð iN Ba57ArÐ BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Assuming all men are rational,how do you guys who have no prior experience with the OP arrive at the conclusion that he is definitely a ratio cheat.Logically speaking that is.I mean it's understandable for -mn- and whatman to deduce so(albeit the loose ends in their story that urges me to take the OPs word more seriously than theirs) but why such strong opinions on something that probably only the OP has knowledge of?
    I would be stupid to believe everything that the OP says but I think it's equally as dumb for anyone to believe that a site of 100,000+ would have an efficiency rate of 100% .

If you've ever lived in a college campus or been around shared networks then am sure it's middle fingers up to that rule #12 and you see such are the kinds of draconian dick rules that leave me questioning why anybody would cling to everything that the what staff say.This rule alone has so many buts that it shouldn't even be there.

I think what.cd needs to start acting like a tracker from this century.Numbers don't lie(if you are rational i.e) ,if you add 1&2 together this is the only tracker that gets these kinds of threads every so often(lets be honest here) and it's again no suprise that if you are looking for the most exquisite and dare I say imaginative set of tracker rules then what.cd is the place.Clearly what.cd isn't entirely as innocent,why always 'I've been disabled on what.cd for no reason?' why not any other normal tracker that isn't so obsessed with bans and account flagging(personally the final straw has been what.cd admitting to digging through a user's browser history.

Whichever way you look at it this shadows near blackhat and it violates privacy no matter the excuse,if the donations are in excess,visit NABUUR.COM and help build a school in Africa with the rest of the money instead of wasting it on your egos.

what.cd is the premiere site for free music the world over (undeniably true) and while it's good to be conscious about security it's a whole other thing being so obsessive compulsive about it (which they are).

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    "Multiple accounts,1 IP,1 PC,RatioMaster users and one Saint in it"imo,The odds outweigh logic however you look at it.Even if CryBaby is saying the truth how do you suggest verify things?

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    it blows my mind that there are people that do things like cheat just to see if they can get away with it...then challenge mods to catch them like thats something they really give a shit about if you can do it or not. Do they think their actions are really doing anything to change peoples opinion of the site? Im just trying to figure out a motive...

I guess if I lived in my parents basement and had a bullshit personality I would understand? has anyone ever given you positive acknowledgment for cheating on a torrent site? whats the point?...4th of july ftw!

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    Guys, thanks for all your help. I've got an invite to waffles!

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    X-Files's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    i missed the post that help you?

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    OlegL's Avatar Poster
    Please don't cheat on waffles and follow their rules. Upload your own stuff and enjoy the community there.

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    cap87's Avatar wait, what?

Question Mark

Can't you see what he is doing?

It's frustration and trolling on a whole new level.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast