Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: What.CD - disabled

Quote Originally Posted by CryBaby View Post
    I just don't understand why they instantly assumed that visiting a site means being a member there
    Me neither, but it works for them.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by elbuitre
    (though lurking this site for a while makes me think you're not).
    boy, then judging by my membership join date and post count, i must be one dishonest son of a bitch

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    elbuitre's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    boy, then judging by my membership join date and post count, i must be one dishonest son of a bitch
    huh ? i meant that almost everyone that comes to this site to complain of being banned on what.cd unfairly is lying. I've seen several threads like this. I did not mean that everyone here is dishonest just by being here . sorry, that came out wrong

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Quote Originally Posted by elbuitre View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    huh ? i meant that almost everyone that comes to this site to complain of being banned on what.cd unfairly is lying. I've seen several threads like this. I did not mean that everyone here is dishonest just by being here . sorry, that came out wrong
    On what site should we go if we had these problems and we get banned from irc?

I just came here because google showed me the way.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    No site has the ability to change specific tracker decisions, so I don't see why you would want someone to refer you somewhere just so you could complain about the injustice.

If you want substitution trackers then this place, or a hundred others have the ability to get you just that, but if you're looking for a staffer to change their decision... yeah.
    Ellipses go here.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    tippertime's Avatar Your E-Stalker BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    see here is the problem:

1. you might be telling the truth
    2. you might be telling the truth but leaving out something (my guess)
    3. its all a lie

how often do you think the staff hear these stories? probably everyday, probably multiple times. How many of those people are full of shit? 90% maybe? sometimes you just have to cut your loses and hope you get a waffles invite...

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Waffles is the best choice for you now. Forget about What.theshit.
    Last edited by Relanium; 07-01-2010 at 07:31 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Can you really blame them ... cheating has, over the years become a problem that tracker-staff can't miss and action has to be taken.

What bothers me is that some people here are roaming this board freely. You can't deny they are helpfull and all here, but at the same time they are actively and openly involved on cheater-boards. People that are blatantly spreading various tool, tricks and propagate methods to re-join trackers after being banned, etc ...

There's innocent casualties in every war. If the OP tells the truth I guess he's one of them. The sad thing is that those 'wolfs in sheepskin' are well aware of these methods and won't get caught. Sad but true.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by indend View Post
    arghhhhhhhh
    Good point!
    feels good, man

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Mihai's Avatar Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Can you really blame them ... cheating has, over the years become a problem that tracker-staff can't miss and action has to be taken.

What bothers me is that some people here are roaming this board freely. You can't deny they are helpfull and all here, but at the same time they are actively and openly involved on cheater-boards. People that are blatantly spreading various tool, tricks and propagate methods to re-join trackers after being banned, etc ...

There's innocent casualties in every war. If the OP tells the truth I guess he's one of them. The sad thing is that those 'wolfs in sheepskin' are well aware of these methods and won't get caught. Sad but true.
    So cheaters souldn't roam here right?That's what you would like?Sad if you think about it...It's not like cheaters here actually teach users how to cheat( not here at least) and when somebody cheats he does it knowing the fact that he can be banned.

About this guy, dude stop crying for a simple account...There are so many forums out there where you can get one back...And to be same, next time use another browser for what.cd because they like messing with people.
    Last edited by Mihai; 07-01-2010 at 11:18 AM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast