Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torrentstorm

Poster
    Originally posted by Gre1@2 November 2003 - 15:59
    Forget what it called look at his download rate then look at the upload. hmmmm............ That's leeching.
    Take a look again and see how much he has downloaded of the file, which in this case is an iso of RH. Besides, it all depends on how many Seeds/leechers there are. If you read again, it can use various BT-clients for the actual downloading. It's just a front-end.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    this client is very nice, and danne's right. actually, the d/l and u/l settings r identical to most clients. leeching is just another name for downloading. very impressed

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Torrent Storm doesn't bog down my system, like the other clients and I think I have tried all the others. I can actual download and seed more than 1 file at a time and load a web page without waiting forever. Sure it is still slower loading web pages while running torrent storm but not as bad as the others. Running 512meg, P4, with router.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Whatever I won't explain anymore.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by Gre1+2 November 2003 - 14:59--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 2 November 2003 - 14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by danne@2 November 2003 - 08:10
    <!--QuoteBegin-Gre1
    @2 November 2003 - 13:20
    Looks like a leech program to me. It says it and your upload and download shows it.

Ehm, all &#39;downloading&#39; done in BT is called leeching, hence the status of an unfinished dowload is always leech.
    Forget what it called look at his download rate then look at the upload. hmmmm............ That&#39;s leeching. [/b][/quote]
    why dont you stfu u noob

that&#39;s not leeching

if you download u r "leeching"

but if you finished downloading and you are uploading your 100% finished file you are seeding

get the terms right

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    This is a great program

I agree with the resources comment too. Uses very little compared to others I have tried (including some that keep several files in one window).

Leeching, lol

TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12