Thread: Matrix Revoloutions

damnit i wanna see it again but dont got any money

best-movie-ever

2. Movies & TV   -   #102
    neevakee's Avatar the bad spelller BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@5 November 2003 - 21:52

best-movie-ever
    I would loan you the money but i have to go see it again and again and again and again.

Im just curious did anybody leave the theater and was like damn that was good and said there is deeper meaning. Also i bet that the reviewers will turn and about face on the movie. A lot of critics said the first matrix wasn't that good but later admitted on a second watching of the movie they got more out of it. Any way just raimbling away here... must see the revolution again

3. Movies & TV   -   #103
    CadeLaguana's Avatar Poster
    I don't know if any of you felt that strong emotional scene as much as I did. Actually two. The first when Neo thanks Morpheous, and then leaves(they were good friends). Then at the end when they know neo stoped the war, I see morpheous hugging niobe, and I just think, morpheous's two best friends are dead. He will never see them again. From all the phone calls to exit the matrix, to all the adventures, from the rescues, to the action scenes. Man the story spans 6 hours, but over the years, it seems like...well...years...lol

If they would have released a movie one day, called the matrix, and it was 6 hours(started from matrix 1 to revolutions), you wouldn't feel as bad to see these people, that care for each other as much as they do, split up. But since its been over a few years, and you have re-watched the matrix, and reloaded, you start to know the characters. Then when some die, and morpheous is alone out of the group, it gets sad.

Oh god...I'm...I'm...I'm a matrix fan-boy! NOOO!!

Just didn't think that would touch me as much as it did. Being the tough guy and all. I'll make sure not to tell my fiance, she'll want to do it untill the cows come home.

Night guys. I hope to wake up from this dream of my life, and wake to people like the crew of the Nebuchadnezzar.

The Matrix....is over.

4. Movies & TV   -   #104
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Greatest dam movie of all time. I cant believe how good it is. Great movie, go see it it will blow you away.

5. Movies & TV   -   #105
    Originally posted by neevakee+6 November 2003 - 03:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neevakee @ 6 November 2003 - 03:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Stonecoldfreak1@5 November 2003 - 21:52

best-movie-ever
    I would loan you the money but i have to go see it again and again and again and again.

[/b][/quote]
    yeah i was so broke i had to sell 4 movies to get the money for it

6. Movies & TV   -   #106
    Now the question begs... will there be more? Or will it be one of those fucked ending movies where your left thinking, What The FUCK&#33;?&#33;?

I hate when books do that...

7. Movies & TV   -   #107
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by 4play@6 November 2003 - 01:45
    seems to be an internal centropy release of revolutions on www.vcdquality.com
    i can see one
    can u post link or any irc channel
    plz

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

8. Movies & TV   -   #108
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Matrix.Revolutions.INTERNAL.SVCD.TS-TcS (CD1)
    Matrix.Revolutions.INTERNAL.SVCD.TS-TcS (CD2)

there the onyl 2 I see out on IRC atm

9. Movies & TV   -   #109
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Adster@6 November 2003 - 11:22
    Matrix.Revolutions.INTERNAL.SVCD.TS-TcS (CD1)
    Matrix.Revolutions.INTERNAL.SVCD.TS-TcS (CD2)

there the onyl 2 I see out on IRC atm
    i cant find it on IRCspy.com , Isohunt.com, xdcc.com
    i only found offline bot on ircspy i cant wait
    plz any body any link

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

10. Movies & TV   -   #110
    You know what&#39;s kind of weird? In Reloaded, the Architect calls Neo an "anomaly"

22/7, or pi, is a mathematical anomaly, it&#39;s the only number without an end, or a solution.

Maybe Neo signifies Pi, and Agent Smith signifies the solution to pi.

When Agent Smith finally assimilated Neo, Pi was solved for, and the equation was finally balanced, therefore the variables, Neo and Smith, were gone. They cancelled eachother out

I guess that&#39;s a way to look at it, right?

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast