Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Overclocking

if you have a ti4600 you shouldent need to overclock, those cards are pretty beasty.

but you can overclock your video card threw the properties or a program called riva tuner, and you can overclock your cpu threw your bios.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Overclock your video card using power strip (google it). Increase it in 5 mhz increments and if you start to see "snowing" or strange polygon effects, clock it back to its last stable point, i got my gf4 mx 440 from 270 mhz (engine) to 320 mhz stable.

EDIT: Dont forget to run a demo or something graphically intense between the 5mhz parts.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    Yeah man that card you got their is a beast. I cant seem to find that bastard ne where (leadtek version)

btw link does that corruption fixer in your sig really work ??

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by shadowpuppy@3 November 2003 - 00:41
    well I do have the money for a ati radeon 9800. But when u think about it when u look on everything max . Nothing has changed. Maybe the models r a little lighter. Call of duty and max payne 2 are the first games in a year to lag with everything high. I feel like so you know like im the only one with a ge force 4. I need help. Should I waist 400? Or not care about setting it so high?
    I have a Radeon 7500 and I Ran Max Payne 2 on high detail threw the whole game and I had no problems so I can't see why you would have any problem with your video card.BTW mine is only 64 mb.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12