Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: who are the liars that sell seedboxes? Post your experiences here.

phauk's Avatar Poster
    Hello I just thought this would be a good post, to identify all the people who lie and sell seedboxes/servers.

Whether it be:

the speed of the box
    the specs of the box (or lack of info)
    the amount of people who are using the box
    the price of the box
    the companies they say they offer (ie. say they offer usa seedboxes, when they only offer european ones)

the reason for this post was inspired by fsf [filesharingtalk still kicks fsf ass for reviews (as it's real people and accurate reviews), but it's nice to have an external source now and again]

the reason being is alot of people seem to be saying the exact same things... certain providers tell lies or suck for bandwidth or support.

so this post was created to help users stay away from certain people - please keep it clean, no slander, no people kissing ass of their own company (or your post will be reported) - just genunine, honest opinions.
    Last edited by phauk; 01-24-2010 at 12:34 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Seedboxup.com is an outright cyber-fraud. Basically, they lure you with their low price, take your money, and then disappear.

More details in this thread.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-see...r-issue-364287

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Hello,

The previous owner of Seedbox UP has sold the business recently. I'm Christopher and i'm the new owner of Seedbox UP. The team and i will be trying hard to improve the reputation. We are deeply sorry for those who were scammed by the previous owner.

-Christopher Gulev
    Last edited by SeedboxUP; 02-06-2010 at 04:41 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    karachidude's Avatar Excelsior BT Rep: +5
    lol...u will work really very hard

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SeedboxUP View Post
    Hello,

The previous owner of Seedbox UP has sold the business recently. I'm Christopher and i'm the new owner of Seedbox UP. The team and i will be trying hard to improve the reputation. We are deeply sorry for those who were scammed by the previous owner.

-Christopher Gulev
    What happens with seedboxup.com? the site is down. when will it be back?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Maisto View Post
    Hello,

-Christopher Gulev
    What happens with seedboxup.com? the site is down. when will it be back?
    We restarted Apache and everything should be fine now.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hello,

-Christopher Gulev

Lmao yeah from the reviews I have read u will have your work cut out m8. Seems the orginal owner was floggin a dead horse and you brought it

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TLwhore View Post
    Hello,

-Christopher Gulev

Lmao yeah from the reviews I have read u will have your work cut out m8. Seems the orginal owner was floggin a dead horse and you brought it
    We're actually doing much better than what we had anticipated

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    We're actually doing much better than what we had anticipated
    ---What you should have done was relaunch under an entirely new domain, and start out fresh without all the negative feedback associated with it. I'll be downright avoiding SeedboxUP just because of your past history, irregardless of how you perform now (how many seedbox buyers do you know that have been burned, and then dumbly opt to return to the same "company"? - I should hope probably not that many). It's the old "once bitten, twice shy" rule. Hopefully you're headed in the right direction this time around but IMO you should have done it on a clean slate with a new beginning.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    parky's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Why would you buy seedboxup?

Did they have existing clients?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast