Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Small Giveaway

Poster
    Hi there!

As a swede living abroad missing swedish content, I would be very happy for an August invite to TTi.
    I would be a good member following all the rules, and I would be a very good seeder.

Thanks for considering.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    TTi invites are now open .

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Awesome..
    I need some upload buffer. TTi
    Last edited by tzzang; 08-02-2010 at 05:46 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by tzzang View Post
    Awesome..
    Well i have to ask, if you have done a good trade with your last account ? you needed tti upload back in 08 ..
    Btw if you want to reach PU to get invites,well to bad for you.

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Member BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by TraLaLa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tzzang View Post
    Awesome..
    Well i have to ask, if you have done a good trade with your last account ? you needed tti upload back in 08 ..
    Btw if you want to reach PU to get invites,well to bad for you.
    I didn't trade acc.
    When they are closed, I lost my acc.
    A few month ago, I rejoined!!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    pmed

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Why people dont read the first page ? A few simple rules.
    No Pm !
    If you want something post here.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    don't need anything, just wanted to say I hope you had a good day and thanks for your generosity

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Indeed it was great

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    capo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Can i apply for TTI invite i will PM you profile links and here is speedtest
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/902179660.png
    i made this speed test NOW

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast