Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Expedition Claims Finding Ark On Ararat

Any follow-up on this?
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Expeditions take a while. If I knew the name of a Russian archelogical magazine, I could see if there's a follow-up, although the transliteration may take me longer than the expedition itself.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Originally posted by MagicNakor@14 January 2004 - 04:27
    Expeditions take a while. If I knew the name of a Russian archelogical magazine, I could see if there's a follow-up, although the transliteration may take me longer than the expedition itself.

Sure they take a while, I understand that.

Considering that the Ark was a closed vessel, I really don't think I would have wanted to be on the "poop deck".

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by hobbes@13 January 2004 - 21:13

Considering that the Ark was a closed vessel, I really don't think I would have wanted to be on the "poop deck".
    Given your well known aversion to toilets, wouldn't any area you happened to inhabit be a "poop deck"?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    Originally posted by clocker+14 January 2004 - 05:30--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker &#064; 14 January 2004 - 05:30)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-hobbes@13 January 2004 - 21:13

Considering that the Ark was a closed vessel, I really don&#39;t think I would have wanted to be on the "poop deck".
    Given your well known aversion to toilets, wouldn&#39;t any area you happened to inhabit be a "poop deck"?[/b][/quote]
    Have I been pwned, at all, as the internet kiddies like to say. The avatar is a delightful "coup de grace".

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    just talked to my muslim friend and he pointed out that Noah&#39;s Ark was also a significant thing to the muslims, don&#39;t know if it&#39;s written in the quran will look into it. the bible and quran and torah share some of the same stories, interesting.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345