Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Everyone!

Midos

Cool

Hey everyone! I'm Midos! I'm quite new to forums (only being part of a tracker forum for about 2 years).
    I joined this website since most people around me don't share the intreats of file sharing like i do (most just use public domains like thepiratebay and don't think much of it rather then free shi*) and most don't follow the scene as well. It's more of a fact that i was feeling alone since no one else shared the same common thing with me. So i decided to join this forum and chat with members who love talking about it!

So i hope to meet new people and share a pon this huge community!

BTW: If anyone enjoys chatting about scene groups or file sharing in general i'll be more then happy to talk about it with ya!

2. Lounge   -   #2
    You put more effort on that post than a lot other new people will ever do in their entire membership, so welcome.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Welcome, Midos.

3 things to remember: 1. Don't trust whitey Idol. 2. See a doctor and get rid of it (also Idol related). 3. God loves a workin' man (has absolutely nothing to do with Idol).
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    hello Midos
    wellcome to filesharingtal.com

5. Lounge   -   #5
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Midos View Post

BTW: If anyone enjoys chatting about scene groups or file sharing in general i'll be more then happy to talk about it with ya!
    Wouldn't it just be simpler to say that you haven't bathed in two months?

Anyway my real interests lean more towards cycling shoes and trying to find the reason behind the lack of tits in mainstream cinema.

Also what's a pon? I'd just like to know in case I already have one lying around and won't stupidly wind up buying another one.

PS Sadly megabyteme talks that way because of the tumor,so just do like the rest of us and humour him.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Also what's a pon?
    This should explain everything:

7. Lounge   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I guess it would be pointless to say that after watching that video I'm even more confused.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Bush-Mission-Accomplished_thumb%u00255B3%u00255D.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You put more effort on that post than a lot other new people will ever do in their entire membership, so welcome.
    Now, I'm no expert, but I expect that's a lot like saying that he's one of the top paraplegic runners in the village.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    PS Sadly megabyteme talks that way because of the tumor,so just do like the rest of us and humour him.
    TBH, your tumor is but one of the many reasons.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Whoever dreamed up that video has a BIG tumour, or had just come off a month long coke binge.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast