Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which Game Should I Buy?

Poster
    3) Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind Game of the Year Edition (Out tommorow)

I would personally get that... sounds pretty cool to me...

On a different note, why not just get a friend with ADSL or something to send you the files... I mean a day of download on 56ghey would get you an ISO on a consistent speed... (ok make that 2 days).

2. Games   -   #12
    Octopussy
    wats asdl? do u mean a friend with better connection to send it? my friend doesnt have a cd rw and my other friend is greedy...and my other friend moved to minnesota and my other friend moved to another city well good friends...the rest are just ppl i know

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Octopussy@4 November 2003 - 02:34
    wats asdl? do u mean a friend with better connection to send it? my friend doesnt have a cd rw and my other friend is greedy...and my other friend moved to minnesota and my other friend moved to another city well good friends...the rest are just ppl i know
    Ok lets try to put it another way:

Yo G! Dun you gotsa nigga bwoy who's gatsa blinging connection so's he can lets you Download it from his netty cribo?

Translation 2 l33t:
    937 4 .13|\|P \/\/|-|0 |-|4$ 4 (4_#3 (0|\||\|3(710|\| 70 #37 %05 P0\/\/|\|#04P .0|\/| |-|1|\/| 0|{?

Translation 3 AOLer:
    DONT U HAEV A FREIND TAHT HAS CABLA SO U CAN DOWNLOAD IT OF HIM??!!?? WTF

Translation 4 english:
    Basically get a friend on the internet who has cable to let you download off him.

4. Games   -   #14
    Octopussy
    Yo G! Dun you gotsa nigga bwoy who's gatsa blinging connection so's he can lets you Download it from his netty cribo?

perfect

5. Games   -   #15
    Poster
    Look up, I added l33t and AOLer, choose one

6. Games   -   #16
    oh ffs if you cant help the poor guy dont post useless bulshit.

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    Originally posted by shinzuiski@4 November 2003 - 03:39
    oh ffs if you cant help the poor guy dont post useless bulshit.

........ If you cant read dont post.

8. Games   -   #18
    Poster
    I think dowloading some games is OK, but it is a bit risky. I prefer to buy the games because at least I am getting the best version, and I won't have to go to the trouble of finding and installing cracks. Anyway, over here in England, most PC games only cost between £20-£30, and my bb connection is £18 - what's an extra £12?

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    I think dowloading some games is OK, but it is a bit risky. I prefer to buy the games because at least I am getting the best version, and I won't have to go to the trouble of finding and installing cracks. Anyway, over here in England, most PC games only cost between £20-£30, and my bb connection is £18 - what's an extra £12?

Also, I know nothing about those games, but all I would say is go for the one which interests you the most. Or you could get them all off eBay at discounted prices.

10. Games   -   #20
    Retired
    What's wrong with buying??? If nobody did that there were no games!!

2) Counter-Strike Condition Zero

because you will not able to play online when you download it...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast