Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Wonder if anyone asked this before?
    Proud member of MDS

2. Music   -   #12
    Poster
    nero is good but i use somthing that came with my computer called recordnow

proud to be american

3. Music   -   #13
    Originally posted by i bow + his leetness--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (i bow &#064; his leetness)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>are all the other links on google rubbish[/b]

Yeah right. I&#39;m sooo owned.

That article was the best you could find to prove your spyware theory? FFS the guy waffled on for ages but all he was saying is that Musicmatch sends it&#39;s registration key to the server. Ooh crikey&#33;&#33; Panic. You don&#39;t even need the registered version, the basic unregistered version is fine.

<!--QuoteBegin-so you know in future wh
    @t you&#39;re talking about
    Spyware: A general term for a program that surreptitiously monitors your actions. While they are sometimes sinister, like a remote control program used by a hacker, software companies have been known to use spyware to gather data about customers. The practice is generally frowned upon.[/quote]
    There is not to my knowledge, any other app that compares incomplete or misspelt id2/3 tags against a database, then fills in the blanks. It is a dream of an app for those who download large amounts of mp3 files off the internet, ie. most of us.

I use Winamp 2.9 for listening to music but Musicmatch for file tagging my downloads. I recommend other people give it a try, but at the end of the day couldn&#39;t give a sh1t.

4. Music   -   #14
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Another Thread where a Person with 3 Post ask a Question on our Beautiful Planet MusicWorld.Yet he never returns.Just another Reason to bring back the guest Room so we do not have to put up with this Trash.

Respect this Planet and stop Littering&#33;

5. Music   -   #15
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    vanity of vanities, my friend....

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

6. Music   -   #16
    NEROOOOOOOOOOOO

Dont ever use roxio, musicmacth and all that rubbish of software &#33;&#33;&#33;

7. Music   -   #17
    I use Winamp&#39;s Media File Editor to tag all my mp3&#39;s and it&#39;s great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12