Page 539 of 603 FirstFirst ... 39439489529536537538539540541542549589 ... LastLast
Results 5,381 to 5,390 of 6024

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo

2. Lounge   -   #5382
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I kept waiting for it to get funny and not feel sorry for his grandmother, it never happened. Should have just put her in a home.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #5383
    manker's Avatar effendi

Plus won
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #5384
    manker's Avatar effendi
    In other news; I've started watching The Vampire Diaries at the behest of teh missus and the hawt burds in wurk.
    If nothing else in the seven episodes I've watched so far, I've discovered why Lost decided Boone wasn't gonna last more than half a series.

The gurls keep saying; 'It gets so much better', 'it's so dark', 'it's the best thing i ever watched ever in the world'.

Does anyone else watch it?
    I think it has potential but I'm unwilling to trust the word of females alone
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #5385
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Does anyone else watch it?
    I think it has potential but I'm unwilling to trust the word of females alone
    Hey did you drop these? At first I thought it was a lumpy leather coin purse, but on second examination I'm sure they belong to you. You didn't throw them away on purpose, did you?

As far as titles with the word "Diaries" in it, it will most likely never top the Red Shoe Diaries. I'm going to base my entire opinion of the show on its plot.

Quote Originally Posted by FaggotVampiresWritingInDiaries
    As the school year begins, Elena Gilbert is immediately drawn to a handsome and mysterious new student, Stefan Salvatore. Elena has no way of knowing that Stefan is a vampire struggling to live peacefully among humans, while his brother Damon is the embodiment of vampire violence and brutality.
    Murder their fucking writers.

6. Lounge   -   #5386
    manker's Avatar effendi

Your point is persuasive. Its plot does seem to be tending toward the Twilight end of the vampire spectrum.

But like Angel was fantastic. True Blood is good. This could be good too.
    I'm gonna watch it anyway, just so I can join in with the 'zomfg did you see what Stefan did' conversations around the water-cooler

7. Lounge   -   #5387
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles View Post

This is a bit scary - I do look a bit like that but I also have a goatee

I definitely have not been photographed in footie shorts in the last couple of decades though. I think something Vulcan mind meld has occurred in Chavis' brain
    You have no idea how glad I am that you look exactly like you should look

On a darker note, chavis dreams about you posting pics of yourself in shorts.
    I'm not one for deciphering hidden messages, but I think he might want to bum you.
    I only want to bum the romanticised construct my unconscious threw up.

I want Les to have the physical characteristics of Barry McGuigan while retaining Les' wonderful mind. Footie shorts would sweeten the deal, but there'll be no kissing until he shaves that rat off his face.

8. Lounge   -   #5388
    Serves them right for putting their balls on the chair

9. Lounge   -   #5389
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

[video=youtube;luU9j6mPKe4]
    I didn't think he was being mean to his grandmother (or making fun of her), and the video actually made me smile a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #5390
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    In other news, why are the post times always wrong, eh? There's always a good ten minute gap between the actual post time and the recorded post time.

Tesco, I'm a coming to find you. I'll be expecting back all of the ten minutes's you stole from my life and cash compensation to the max.