Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Child Super Models

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    she's still jailbait in most american states.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Child modeling is right as long as it's tasteful, when people pose like this you aren't supposed to be looking at the clothes. This kinda of modeling is purely for sexual purposes, and now they are making kids do it.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster
    I saw an HBO special on Child Models, and in my opinion, it is a living hell for the family. The child doesn't have a normal life, and the family spends tens of thousands of dollars. The siblings of the child model are not treated the same either.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Originally posted by DrunkeNStylE@4 November 2003 - 13:25
    i was gonna make anouther amanda sig looking for teens celebs famouse teens amanda etc for some pics that i dont already have and i stmbled accros a site called young super models the description said teens famouse teens so i checked it out and i was horrified with what i saw anyway i dont have to justify myself to you i dont care what you think about me buddy you dont know me
    Sorry, DrunkenStyle, if i offended you.

But searching for ....... is asking for what you were so surprised about.

I don't think you have any bad intentions whatsoever.

And i don't think it's wrong for somebody your age to fall for girls Amanda's age.

Kid's posing for advertisements(clothing, candy) is not wrong in my opinion. As long as it is the kid's choice.(and it is told about possible consequences....)

For the rest: see ukman's contribution.

Yogi

And if you don't care what people think, because you don't know them; why post it???

5. Lounge   -   #35
    @SensualGardening its all good im not offended or nething i just didnt want peeps to get the wrong impession you know what i mean

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234