Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question about internet speed

This internet-speed test tool does not ask you to install anything on your PC, and runs from the server itself. It is clean, safe, and fast enough to get you through the test without stifling a yawn of boredom. Try it out today. You won’t be disappointed.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    The speed test measures the last-mile speed of your connection – the value promised by your service provider - using a server that is geographically closest to you. It does not measure the actual transfer speed of a file over the internet. That would introduce a host of variables into the test that are not under the service provider's control, such as the content provider's server load and bandwidth.

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsFixed View Post
    The speed test measures the last-mile speed of your connection – the value promised by your service provider - using a server that is geographically closest to you. It does not measure the actual transfer speed of a file over the internet. That would introduce a host of variables into the test that are not under the service provider's control, such as the content provider's server load and bandwidth.
    There isn't much to stop you from testing through other servers, including international ones.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Sorry dear i don't have any idea about this matter.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    If you want an high speed internet connection then why don't you switch to Ethernet internet services. Ethernet Internet Connection provide me a powerful, cost-efficient, high-quality connection that allows you to seamlessly exchange data throughout network and also allows to extend local area Network or Wide Area Network to locations inside of and between cities.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenmallit View Post
    If you want an high speed internet connection then why don't you switch to Ethernet internet services. Ethernet Internet Connection provide me a powerful, cost-efficient, high-quality connection that allows you to seamlessly exchange data throughout network and also allows to extend local area Network or Wide Area Network to locations inside of and between cities.
    Oh great, a bot from the late 90s has invaded and completely wasted its time traveling on this forum.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenmallit View Post
    Can you use the phone and browse the Internet at the same time with that?
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by gladiolus View Post
    Comcast is primarily known as a cable television provider, but they also provide high-speed Internet service. If you use Comcast high-speed Internet, but you are experiencing slower than normal Internet speeds, you may want to check your Comcast Internet speed to see if the actual Internet speeds match the advertised speeds...
    I should probably put this in spoilers but...

Your tested speed will never, I repeat NEVER, match advertised speeds. If you show me a case where that does happen, I will sell all my belongings and offer you the proceeds while I consequently become your gimp for life.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    Poster
    speedtest .net most of people use they connect to server of all over isps for best result

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12