Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: IMAGiNE

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats View Post
    You seem to think the world revolves around you,No it dosent.Just because you dont like something,you want others also to be like you or what.You dont like it,yea we get it,now shut it will ya?
    BT dosen't revolve around your "ideals".
    Thanks I am aware that the world "doesn't revolve around me " but that doesn't effect the fact that this is a forum and if I don't exercise my prerogative to express my opinion on certain things then I doubt if anyone else will.Strange though if I'm a self- involved,intolerant Nazi for simply saying something then what does that make you for trying to prevent me from doing so ?
    Just because you dont like something,you want others also to be like you or what.
    Duh I think that's sort of how life works.I 'm just more open than some to admitting the fact.Btw again I'm not trying to force anyone to change their opinions on anything only simply expressing my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Idoleyes
    Serious torrenter ?
    God help us.
    If you dont care about "torrenting" then why do you continuously keep on trolling those threads at the give away and trade section?
    I guess that totally depends on your definition of torrenting or being serious about it.
    As so why, sorry to answer a question with a question but "I dunno ,why do you?"
    Also believe it or not I'm actually trying to stop but I constantly see something imo at least incredibly ignorant/stupid , ( in the case of trades)out-right wrong/a lie or like your recent posts purposely malicious and I have a hard time not commenting .

PS if you don't comment further here I shalln't either and then that will at least be a start to an end.

Btw ironic isn't it that people (" a pissing contest" ) critize you for doing something while pointedly engaging in it themselves.

Sorry couldn't help myself on that one.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by AbyBeats
    Just because you dont like something,you want others also to be like you or what.
    Duh I think that's sort of how life works.I 'm just more open than some to admitting the fact.
    No that's not how life works.I thought it was obvious enough that people have different tastes and likes of their own.And I for one appreciate that instead of wanting others to have the same ideals like mine.I have said this before but judging or evaluating others by what you like or dislike is mere childishness.

I guess that totally depends on your definition of torrenting or being serious about it.:melow:
    Yes thats true but when someone spends time and energy over something its because they are "into" it.Getting worked up over how traders/cheaters/collectors behave in those subforums should be none of your concern if you consider torrenting inconsequential.Or maybe I am missing something that you can explain?

As so why, sorry to answer a question with a question but "I dunno ,why do you?"
    I like it because of the diverse content I get to download and moreover I like to hangout in forums such as this.

PS if you don't comment further here I shalln't either and then that will at least be a start to an end.
    I am sorry but I cant help myself.Unlike the "all knowing" overseeing crowd who labels it as pissing contest,I consider it as a discussion and I have no intention of intentionally pissing anyone.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Fishy2's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Maybe you guys would consider making a new thread to continue your “discussion”? Just a thought

Back on topic;

I like the idea of IMAGiNE having a tracker and will definitely sign up, and pretty sure many others will feel the same but heyho each to their own eh?

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    I'm a fan of IMAGiNE's and they are obviously a very integral part of the P2P release realm. But if you check IPT and TL for their releases you will only see 364 releases on IPT and 202 on TL. Now to start a tracker for that few releases is a cry for attention, for lately they are clearly getting overshadowed by other P2P groups like ViSiON, FLAWL3SS, Rx etc and this is there way of standing out again. Wish them success but they will need to step up their game and be more active to succeed.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    lmfao not quite sure what happened here
    Last edited by totalbytes; 09-07-2010 at 05:06 PM. Reason: im a dumbass

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Quote Originally Posted by totalbytes View Post
    lmfao not quite sure what happened here
    That's why scene discussions are so much more civilized. As soon as you start with P2P all hell eventually breaks loose and chaos ensues. We could use the extra conversation/debate in Idol's non giveaway thread, that was halted by that infidel Brian Austin Green.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by blurayripper View Post

That's why scene discussions are so much more civilized.
    Ok lets go...
    We all noticed theres been a bit of spam in 0day section again lately.
    We got tired of it and tracked him down, a little bit of google and good friends helped us nail this
    poor wanker.
    Too little attention from your parents, not having any REAL friends, internet is the only place you can
    feel youre special, life can be tough!
    We all know youre in a very dark place right now, youre feeling as if sweet death is youre only release,
    why not just go ahead and do it?
    Make the world a better place for everyone, make the scene a better place for everyone.
    Pull that trigger!
    Check the proof.jpg for info.
    //
    Adorable kids.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw ironic isn't it that people (" a pissing contest" ) critize you for doing something while pointedly engaging in it themselves.
    I wasn't criticizing(and certainly not trying to offend anyone), nor was I engaging in this oh-so interesting conversation of whether or not ringhunter should be joining any other trackers. Merely making an observation when someone asked what this thread has turned into. The samething that most threads turn into in this section. A pointless debate about something that doesn't matter...

Didn't mean to stir anything up. I'll go back to my usual lurking now.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    I'll go back to my usual lurking now.
    Lurkin is great and think I have it down to a science...

I am one of those that doesn't seem to have enough sites and am interested in this one. Shoot I am only seeding to 16 sites within uTorrent alone (17 before BitMeTv decided to negate my seeding). What's 1 more?

My thinking and hope is that some other p2p groups will jump aboard regardless of the name of the site. Could make for a very nice niche tracker. At least for those that aren't purists. I guess we'll see! Holy shit I think I am topic!
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Holy shit I think I am topic!
    Holy shit, you are! And here comes another:

Like I said, I am an Imagine fan. But I'm going to wait until a review or word of mouth(or perhaps for the open signups so I can have a look around, this way I don't have to feel bad about wasting someone's invite if I decide not to use the site) to decide if I want to join. I'm not sure if I want to join if all the same releases are going to hit IPT anyways. I'm not into pre's. So I can wait a few hours, or even a few days or whatever, for the files to hit IPT. Not only that, but I'm also afraid of what seeding is going to be like over there(especially at this early stage with barely any members). I can't think of an easier site to seed at than IPT(besides no ratio sites, or sites like BCG/FSC).

But anyways, if you do get invited by someone before they open the site a review gets posted I would appreciate it if you could throw me a pm telling me a little about.

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast