Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Molly/Mandy in london

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ahhh. That's a bit touching in itself. Sure those pills have worn off?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I haven't taken any yet. They're simmering in a good friend's pot.

I have, however, taken Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off work. Work! You remember that, don't you?

I'll be the nicest fucker you ever never met but you won't get to see it cos I won't be posting on the internets at the time.

I feel a bit sorry for you, tbh.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Coincidentally, I've got those 3 days off myself.

As for remembering werk wurk wirk (/mbm checks chalice's spelling since has been so long since even seeing the word) work, yeah, and I would happily trade my supply of muscle relaxers, Ambien, and oxy-codone, along with my abundant free time to be pain free. Oh well, until that day comes, I'll just kick back and think of all the poor bassturds who make the world functional. I also have the benefit of hangin' with my two fantastic babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12