Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I Am Not Your Friend.

megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    He's made several posts recently that were about me, yet he won't engage me, that's cowardice- not disinterest.

*EDIT*

All that ignorance aside, I'd like to see you and Snee go at it. I won't though. Which is disappointing. My money would be on him. And he's posting in a second language.
    I'm guessing he's French.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 09-11-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    He's made several posts recently that were about me, yet he won't engage me, that's cowardice- not disinterest.
    It's certainly not cowardice. Did you just get the internets delivered last Thursday?

There are many many ways to skin an internets goat.

Here endeth.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    It's certainly not cowardice. Did you just get the internets delivered last Thursday?

There are many many ways to skin an internets goat.

Here endeth.
    Even you aren't at yer best today, chal. Here's to better days ahead...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    You're still a bum, Rock. You've got the guts but you just can't dance.

I do this always out of love.
    Last edited by chalice; 09-11-2010 at 10:59 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Of idiots.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I'd love to dance, but it seems my dancin' partner can't find herself a pretty enough dress to wear to the ball(ing)...

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    He can't read what you're saying. Well he can now, cos I quoted it.
    Yeah, thanks for that

'slike reading a redux of any one of at least five posts Sherbert posted when I made him cry.

It's funnier this time, though. I thought captain exciting there would be posting some dull liberal wank about how the french are people too, or something. And yet it appears he went with the other stereotype.

Nice ranting, as that goes. Not like billy or hypo or anyone funny, mind, but nice ranting nonetheless.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Still won't engage me directly, huh, Snee? *sigh*

And obviously, you have been reading my posts . Simply quit talking about me, or engage me. Until then, you are just a loud-mouthed tail-tucker.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    First thing always... Know your enemy.

You know nothing about Snee. Not a fucking thing. He knows loads about you, though. Guaranteed.

He is immediately at an advantage. He also knows just about everything worth knowing about this board and the monkeys who people it. Another heavy advantage.

You are known to flutter into purple soup. A self-defeating hobble, if truth be told. He is sharp and succinct.

The gods are stacked against you, fatty.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    For someone who "places people on ignore", he is (according to you) quite up-to-date. Which contradiction do you want to stick to now?

Again- to better days ahead for yous.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast