Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The history of and everything around WDMA

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_aok View Post
    It's more like "I've been on all of these exclusive communities, and the vast majority suck ass compared to a conventional torrent site".
    One of the exclusive communities I mentioned does not suck ass. It has millions of threads and hundreds of thousands of files, more than most trackers combined. Just because a site is exclusive doesn't mean it has to suck. I will agree with you in many cases that it is true, but then why are some of the people who have posted in this thread still active members of those suckass exclusive communities?
    Who's active?

Basically most of these places are the antithesis to what they were meant to be or at least that they should be where most of the activity is generated by a few people( even at ratioless ones) with seedboxes attempting to increase their "stature " by raping the bandwidth of every large file or else incessantly posting barely legible spam in the forums.
    Then it's left up to anyone else that doesn't fit into this category to supposedly smile and say everything's wonderful.
    Thanks but no thanks.
    Do away with user classes and stats - even forum ones( only keep track to see who is constantly hitting and running) and then maybe find out who your "good" members truly are.
    Also by happy consequence you also diminish the trade/monetary value of certain accounts.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    YoYoY's Avatar Am Livin' It BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Am I the only one who doesn't know what is WDMA ?!.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    iLOVENZB's Avatar FST Crew BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YoYoY View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't know what is WDMA ?!.
    Nope. After reading some posts sounds like it's either another filesharing network, a very active forum or the fastest method used to transfer data between the computer (through the ATA controller) and an ATA device until UDMA... (Wikipedia).

...WhereDaMoviezAt?
    Last edited by iLOVENZB; 09-18-2010 at 02:03 PM.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music"

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by gamesover View Post
    bunch of stuff...
    Did you ever stop to think that there may be a reason why certain people are talking shit about the so-called "leet" communities that get brought up here?

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Last edited by Jalle; 10-10-2010 at 04:49 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234