Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: SeedUnlimited.com support BLOWS

Quote Originally Posted by CevapsizSorular View Post
    They are süx of süx i have ever seen. Max upload speed 3-4 mb/s. And it is 1 gbps. Think about it. Don't give your money for free.
    If you open a ticket in the support area I can look into this.
    It should be much faster.

But like Mugur said, particularly if your using a foreign language tracker and all your peers are in Europe, you wont get very high speeds from USA gbit server.
    Gbit server works best on English language sites, where there are alot of Americans to upload to at fast speeds.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Are there any trackers that are definitely not allowed on seedunlimited? And what company do you resell for the seed100 slots?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by unoriginal View Post
    Are there any trackers that are definitely not allowed on seedunlimited? And what company do you resell for the seed100 slots?
    We don't block any trackers.
    We use OVH if thats what you mean, I don't really consider my company to be a "reseller", no more then OVH is a Intel reseller, our product is unique.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    CevapsizSorular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I don't need ur süx support.

People, i wrote them about 3 times! They didn't answer me. Now this guy, highly, calling "Eric" trying to help me? In Fst? Why? Think about it.

Their seedboxes süx of süx because of hosting on USA? Guys you belive that? That ruTorrent crashed a lot of time. And it continues. ruTorrent is best client for high speed, it use ram so bit. And ruTorrent is crashing I think there is 256 mb ram for 13152751416361 users on it

GUYS SAVE YOUR MONEY! OR LET SEE SPEED ^^ IT IS YOUR WAY
    Last edited by CevapsizSorular; 10-08-2010 at 10:04 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    So you don't actually want help with the problem, you just like to complain, if thats what you want its fine with me.
    Looking at your post history you have something bad to say about every seedbox provider you ever used.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by CevapsizSorular View Post
    I don't need ur süx support.

People, i wrote them about 3 times! They didn't answer me. Now this guy, highly, calling "Eric" trying to help me? In Fst? Why? Think about it.

Their seedboxes süx of süx because of hosting on USA? Guys you belive that?
    I can believe this part. If most seedboxes are hosted in Europe ie: OVH, Leaseweb, Netdirekt, etc. Then you will get poorer speeds to due the latency of having to cross the Atlantic each time you move a packet of info. So if you want better speeds probably should look at an EU based DC for the seedbox.
    Last edited by unoriginal; 10-09-2010 at 07:06 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster
    You are a reseller in that you don't actually own any hardware. OVH at least own the Intel chips...

The only/main problem with USA seedbox is SL doesn't have particularly good peering in EU (particularly with OVH), and the other providers with good peering are too expensive (like 5x).

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    @SeedUnlimited
    I try your trial BOX for 24 hours, I am really satisfied with your service. The Upload speed I get from your trial seedbox is 9MBps to 10MBps in one torrent even the Download speed are also good. I just like to know If I buy a slot from your company of $14.95 then can I get the same Upload speed like trial box or this trial box giving good Upload speed to attract people.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by ElitUser View Post
    @SeedUnlimited
    I try your trial BOX for 24 hours, I am really satisfied with your service. The Upload speed I get from your trial seedbox is 9MBps to 10MBps in one torrent even the Download speed are also good. I just like to know If I buy a slot from your company of $14.95 then can I get the same Upload speed like trial box or this trial box giving good Upload speed to attract people.
    Probably you were only user on trial at that time.
    Seeing as 100mbps is 12MB/s and the boxes are shared, you will unlikely get that speed except for short bursts.
    If you want speeds like that you should get dedicated box or gigabit.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    CevapsizSorular's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Not gigabit.

Go pay 69 euros and get OVH dedi. All i said. xD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast