Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [NON-US] 0-day sites

Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by nye View Post
    This makes me wonder...are there any good trackers for French material? Would love to get on that boat.
    eThor is French ... it's not open signup, (I think since I ain't a member there).
    Can you feel the LOVE

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    nye's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Is that the same as Thor's? Any other French sites?

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    French trackers are: Allotracker, PlayTheNet, SmartTorrent, torrent411, HiDef-Zone , HDFrench, World In Hd ETC...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianNinja View Post
    I wanna learn German, that's why i need TS-Tracker! See movies in german language, read german books... That's all..
    I don't know if that's a joke or not, but if you want to learn German, you should probably start with a smaller site like BF or maybe Quorks. You'll have a pretty hard time both getting (I think invites are closed) and staying in TS (there are loads of seedbox users, which make seeding very difficult).

Quote Originally Posted by nye View Post
    Is that the same as Thor's?
    Yes, it's the same site.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by anon-sbi View Post
    I don't know if that's a joke or not, but if you want to learn German, you should probably start with a smaller site like BF or maybe Quorks. You'll have a pretty hard time both getting (I think invites are closed) and staying in TS (there are loads of seedbox users, which make seeding very difficult).
    It's not a joke! I'm fully aware of this! I have Bitreactor, i could have Quarks as well... I got an offer for HeavenTracker once it opens (if it opens ever!), and i wanna be a member at TS-Tracker as well... I wait my time when i get seedbox, and i build up ratio.. that's all..

I know some german rapidshare forum, that's why i wanna have a good tracker instead of collecting links/waiting for slot/extractinig rar files... And TS is the best, that's why i need it!

Btw. i can speek german very well, so i just wanna refresh my skills with some good series..
    Last edited by RussianNinja; 09-29-2010 at 12:48 PM. Reason: mistypes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12