Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What Really Pisses You Off About Console Gaming?

Originally posted by Nightwolf+7 November 2003 - 20:56--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf &#064; 7 November 2003 - 20:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Cygnuz&#045;Y@7 November 2003 - 10:47
    <!--QuoteBegin-killer04
    @7 November 2003 - 15:41
    I always found nintendo games good. What do u suggest i buy, a gc or xbox? If i had an gc i could connect it to my gameboy advance

NITENDO ROX

Nintendo GC, as i said the console is made by the games and i find nintendo games more Enjoyable than Xbox&#39;s....
    However, Nintendo&#39;s best game developer RARE was recently bought out by Microsoft. That means if and when they make sequels to games like Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong Country, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, and Conker&#39;s Bad Fur Day they will all be exclusively for the Xbox. Now I just wish Nintendo would port all their Mario and Zelda games to the Xbox as well. B) [/b][/quote]
    rare cant make the DK games for xbox nintendo has the rights to em

heres a list of the games rare has going for xbox right now

grabbed by the ghoulies (great game )
    kameo
    perfect dark zero
    conker live and uncut (remake of the older one with updated graphics and xbox live support)

People think least of it because of the games it has on offer, even though they are made out of pure brilliance (Metroid Prime, Zelda, F-Zero etc.).
    metroid prime was HORRIBLE i got it with my GC and i hate it ... i do kinda like f-zero but it gets kinda old.... zelda i wouldnt know i only played the demo for about 2 seconds

2. Games   -   #22
    My favorite is Super Nintendo&#33;
    the sad thing...it really is
    Q6600 @ 3.42Ghz | Gigabyte EP35-DS3R | EVGA 8800GT 721/1802/2006 w/ Accelero S1 | 4gb Crucial DDR2 @ 760mhz | 750gb Hitachi 7k1000 | Corsair 520HX | 2 x Samsung SyncMaster T240 24" | Windows 7 Ultimate

3. Games   -   #23
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@7 November 2003 - 21:10
    nah that means you get the games for free in less than 30 seconds at a time

4. Games   -   #24
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by kaiweiler@7 November 2003 - 16:10
    I&#39;ll second that. I still have mine hooked up, right beside my N64 and Xbox. But the SNES games are just more fun - something that most of today&#39;s games are lacking.

5. Games   -   #25
    Hey which is the better console; is a semantic argument&#33; What really pisses me off is the price of the dam games( 50 pounds each is fucked up&#33
    K...........
    o

6. Games   -   #26
    Yeah the console games are a bit too expensive&#33;&#33;&#33;

The old console games are fun to play...

7. Games   -   #27
    Lick My Lovepump
    The fact that they all think that their consoles are better then PCs, even though they never even played a PC.

Hehe, they can&#39;t get free games, so for the best of both worlds, a PC and a console is required. Plus with a PC you open up a whole library of new games.

8. Games   -   #28
    Poster
    I have the 3 best consoles:

Xbox
    PS2
    Dreamcast (I refuse to buy a Gamecube because not one game appeals to me&#33

I also have a pretty decent PC, but I&#39;ll be getting a new one in a few months...I can honestly say that console gaming is far superior to PC...I&#39;d have to get a PC Upgrade in a few months, but I&#39;d only have to get a console upgrade in 2 or 3 years&#33;
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

9. Games   -   #29
    Well, we can upgrade a pc but not a console

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    wtf does it matter what is the best

some games are better on pc some on consoles it&#39;s as easy as that
    pc:s as the machines are better cause it will let u do other stuff with them

have&#39;em all and play&#39;em all, if u got the cash that is

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast