Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3 x ipt

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I hate to tell you but lots of animals masturbate and several ,chimpanzees (them being your closest "animal' relative ) engage in homosexual activities.

Btw I 'm only saying this because it's undeniable scientific fact ,me myself I actually have the X rated option turned of at my account at IPT.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Waddafocky's Avatar dvd BT Rep: +1
    I'm not saying that category6 misunderstands his own religion but possibly the Islam belief is to overcome various sexual needs, such as masturbation, and transcend animalistic aspects of human life? Perhaps I'm stupid, but I can respect that category6 actually brings in his own real-life principles into trivial aspects of his life

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    at least he is not the last one to believe the existence of doomsday

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    category6's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I'm not saying that category6 misunderstands his own religion but possibly the Islam belief is to overcome various sexual needs, such as masturbation, and transcend animalistic aspects of human life? Perhaps I'm stupid, but I can respect that category6 actually brings in his own real-life principles into trivial aspects of his life
    well i don't want to make anyone change his religion
    the real thing Islam made a real descent way to express your animal Feeling as you say it
    but in really civilized way it's called marriage

at least he is not the last one to believe the existence of doomsday
    thanks

I hate to tell you but lots of animals masturbate and several ,chimpanzees (them being your closest "animal' relative ) engage in homosexual activities.

Btw I 'm only saying this because it's undeniable scientific fact ,me myself I actually have the X rated option turned of at my account at IPT.
    Good for you
    haha hhhaha the digital dong

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123