Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Pirate society?

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Oh there's no confusion on my end. You never pretended to be my friend now eh? You admitted it several times already you mong. I don't even have the patience to explain this to you again, no, really. You're an idiot and I can't be bothered with you you sad small man.Byron?? Jesus Christ man if you find it in the lounge you will see my wife's name posted there and it's not byron you fool. Contradictory doesn't necessarily mean 2 faced stupid. I'm still not sure how you mean I'm 2 faced but if I did contradict myself so be it. I'm not perfect and don't pretend to be. What I AM however is honest you fucking loser. Go get cancer already. You still haven't posted my real info because you can't get it so fuck off and die.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Go get cancer already.
    Don't say that even jokingly.
    I understand that you have a serious problem with MM but you should never wish such things on anyone not even your worst enemy and especially someone that has a family that (presumably ) depends on him.
    Think if in fact "from your lips to God's ear " and what actually could transpire if you're little wish ever happened to come true. By saying something so utterly contemptible you are wishing not only untold pain on MM over nothing more than an internet feud but also on his children which are innocent in all this .

I believe while it is perfectly acceptable to be angry at someone's actions, certain lines , even in the abstract , should never be crossed .

Btw if it's not already apparent I take this sort of thing extremely seriously. I'm sure that if you had ever been directly effected by cancer you ( hopefully) would too.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 11-14-2010 at 01:51 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by cinephilia View Post
    [video=youtube;PEqUvaJ2dUA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEqUvaJ2dUA[video]
    The only witty comment in the last 4 pages. How unfortunate.

By the way; new signature. I was due for one.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Originally Posted by Pwner101
    your a pansy and are no threat to anyone.
    Post Script Shit: My siggy has more irony than Idol's.
    Mine's more literate .

Btw does anyone besides me wish that ringhunter would get gout and diet?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    LOL, you're right Idol I retract that statement. There, feel better? Can i have a hug now? Ringhunter you have something on your chin there pal, oh never mind.

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    Ringhunter you have something on your chin there pal, oh never mind.
    You called him a liar.
    He called you a crybaby.
    A battle of wits, I tell you!

Not my fault only cine's comment made me smile; his competition was sad.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Btw does anyone besides me wish that ringhunter would get gout and diet?
    Subtle.
    Last edited by Quarterquack; 11-14-2010 at 06:10 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ellipses go here.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    A's Avatar ... BT Rep: +1
    Idol's PC should be taken away from him.Only if "from your lips to God's ear" came true only this time,I can only hope I guess ... (seriously when did he become so naive? brings chills up my spine.HE IS WOLF IN SHEEPS SKIN I tell you !!! (ooops caps)(ooops lots of brackets))

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    LOL, you're right Idol I retract that statement. There, feel better? Can i have a hug now? Ringhunter you have something on your chin there pal, oh never mind.
    I would offer you a hug but you would probably take it the wrong way...
    You would "assume" that I was now your best friend for some odd reason.
    (Most sexual harassment cases start this way. Lady asks for a hug then reports you for rubbing her the wrong way.)

Your kinda like those people who ask for help with a torrent client via pm.
    You help them fix an error and they tell all their friends...
    "I know Melvin he talks to me all the time. Hes like my best friend."

Just because someone is talking to you on MSN doesn't mean they are your best bud
    You were trying to resolve issues between me and FST... I respected that.
    You were at the time telling me you were against reviews, against trading, against arguing, and trying to find some middle ground.

You lost my respect when I hacked the hidden trader section and saw you posting you wanted snapshots for a review.
    You were also telling people to go make trades.

AKA saying 1 thing and doing the complete opposite.
    Two Faced:
    Two-faced - marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another; "Detale was a deceitful scheming little bitch"- Israel Zangwill; "a double-dealing double agent"; "a double-faced infernal traitor and schemer"- W.M.Thackeray
    Note: I changed She to Detale just for the humor of it.

If me making you continuously look like a jackass is what has your panties in a bunch. Think of it this way.
    Its not me who makes you look like a jackass. You make yourself look like one.
    You were born a jackass and nothing will ever change that fact.

P.S. We know your mentally retarded and will come back saying jackass wasn't the word I should have used so I decided to say yes it was beforehand as well as give you the definition so you can see why as well.

Jackass:
    jackass - a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
    Last edited by Pwner101; 11-14-2010 at 12:29 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Go get cancer already.
    Don't say that even jokingly.
    I understand that you have a serious problem with MM but you should never wish such things on anyone not even your worst enemy and especially someone that has a family that (presumably ) depends on him.
    and he forgot to mention that alternatively u can use ur eloquence and write something that is not understandable by anyone whose first language isnt english and ruin their day

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    bigdaddydude's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    All of this bickering needs to stop NOW!! This thread has 11 pages of useless drama!!
    It's best to help your friends and be honest instead of burning bridges. There's alot more to life than being a member of the best private tracker. I'm proud to be part of the best community there has ever been.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast