Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COD BO: New mp videos

towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    The servers are up, So i'm going to make a new gamertag on xbox to get a free 1 month gold live account, I just can't wait any longer, Don't care about being banned from live, Haven't got a gold sub anyways, Will be jumping on in half an hour.
    Last edited by towerblocks; 11-05-2010 at 07:07 PM.

2. Games   -   #12
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Just put in my preorder for the PC version.

yo

3. Games   -   #13
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I'm not yet convinced, as a CoD fan. Bad Company 2 raised the bar on this level of gameplay, let's see if they can keep up.
    Didn't buy MW2, and don't plan to buy this one made by Treyarch, as all treyarch versions sucked hard.

4. Games   -   #14
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    I'm not yet convinced, as a CoD fan. Bad Company 2 raised the bar on this level of gameplay, let's see if they can keep up.
    Didn't buy MW2, and don't plan to buy this one made by Treyarch, as all treyarch versions sucked hard.
    Why is everyone always hating on Treyarch? Don't get me wrong Modern Warfare 1 was a stellar game a real classic in my mind which Infinity Ward should be proud of but Modern Warfare 2 was putrid filth. World At War had better maps, zombies and there was more balance with the weapons. In terms of kill streaks Modern Warfare 2 went above and beyond and essentially blew it and ruined the novelty behind the whole idea.

5. Games   -   #15
    Been playing mp for a few hours now, And to be honest i'm not all that impressed, It takes nearly a whole clip to take some one down, I've shoot people 3 or 4 times and just got hitmarkers, I don't know if its lag or what, The local search filter doesnt work, I still end up in games with americans instead of uk, I'm going to play it for a few days and see how it goes, But if i feel the same then i won't be buying it, The weapons don't feel has good in mp has they do in the sp campaign.

6. Games   -   #16
    Oh that worries me, but just to play devil's advocate couldn't it be cause the game still isn't released yet? And to be fair you said the servers just came online today so hopefully it's the same COD quirk that happens with every game.
    Last edited by WHiKWiRE; 11-06-2010 at 01:35 AM.

7. Games   -   #17
    I doubt it, After playing again today i'm most def not buying it, I shoot this one guy 5 times, He drops into last stand and i shoot him again, Thats 6 bullets to kill him, The recoil of some of the weapons is just rediculous, Some of the maps are far to big for my liking, I'm not putting myself through the shit of the anti lag system like i have with mw2, Activision.. IW.. Treyarch keep shitting on its loyal customers with this p2p connection shit, Pc get dedi servers, We the console gamers get the p2p shit.

8. Games   -   #18
    That all worries me worst case scenario I sell my copy back to gamestop/ebgames

9. Games   -   #19
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by WHiKWiRE View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Why is everyone always hating on Treyarch? Don't get me wrong Modern Warfare 1 was a stellar game a real classic in my mind which Infinity Ward should be proud of but Modern Warfare 2 was putrid filth. World At War had better maps, zombies and there was more balance with the weapons. In terms of kill streaks Modern Warfare 2 went above and beyond and essentially blew it and ruined the novelty behind the whole idea.
    That's opinion. I haven't liked the Treyarch versions either.

CoD and Cod:UO rocked.
    CoD2 - Awful.
    CoD3 - Wasn't on PC so I never played it.
    Cod4 MW rocked
    CoD MW2 - The SP rocked but I never bought it because I knew the MP sucked with no dedi servers.

Hopefully this new one will be good.

yo

10. Games   -   #20
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I share the same view as you do, except Cod2 wasn't that bad and I had a lot of fun on its MP.
    The problem here comes when EA got in the game and rose the stakes with Bad Company 2, which is easily the best FPS multiplayer game on the market as we type.
    They made an attempt to get MoH in direct competition with CoD, though it is not working as they expected. CoD BO should top MoH, but not without some patches first. I will have to wait and see, no pre-ordering for me as I did with BC2.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast