Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: COD BO: New mp videos

WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    The single player is pretty sweet though I've yet to try the multiplayer due to no one being on psn yet.

2. Games   -   #22
    towerblocks's Avatar MW2 ADDiCT
    the single player is one of the best, No doubt about it, But for me the multiplayer is the worst i've played, I'm already bored, And thats hard to believe coming from me a hardcore cod mp guy, I don't like most of the maps, Far to big, The guns are crap, Sniper rifles are a joke after that patch for quickscoping, Killstreaks are crap and not really worth getting, It doesn't have that call of duty feel to it anymore, The recoil on weapons is just rediculous, The anti lag system is in full force again, Most def not getting my spondollars on launch day.
    Last edited by towerblocks; 11-07-2010 at 09:52 PM.

3. Games   -   #23
    Do the weapons in multiplayer function differently than in the single player? I have to admit I'm loving the feel of the weapons so all I can say is hopefully when I try the multiplayer I completely disagree with you.

On another note have you tried Zombies?

4. Games   -   #24
    No they don't function different, They just dont feel has good and punchy, I'm also finding it harder to aim, The shotguns are really bad, Hitmarker city, No i haven't played zombies with other people online yet, I'm going to now, I hardly played it in waw.

5. Games   -   #25
    In regards to the aiming have you tried changing your sensitivity?

6. Games   -   #26
    Yeah i've always had it on 3, Sometimes 4, I've solved the problem, The aim assist was disabled, The game feels alot better now, Precision aiming, Soon has i switched it on i was dishing out the ownage lol, If you switch it off its like killzone 2 controls, Thats why i was getting slaughtered alot, Also the recoil is far better with it enabled, Better control, So thats not a problem anymore either, Its strange because in sp and zombies having it disabled doesn't effect the controls.

So i'll be picking up my ps3 copy in 11 hours from now from asda at midnight.
    Last edited by towerblocks; 11-08-2010 at 01:08 PM.

7. Games   -   #27
    The multiplayer is so bad ass. I've only really used the mp5 so far but I really love the way it all feels and the maps are just incredible.

Also, I won my first wager match (Gun Game is sweet). Zombies is alright but it's sucks to play with people who don't have microphones as per usual. I can't wait for the my Hardened Edition in the mail but for now my rental will get me through.

And I just finished the Single Player in about 10 hours on veteran so now all I have to do is trophy hunting. :/

8. Games   -   #28
    KRink's Avatar Headshot Deluxe BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I'm waiting for this to unlock on steam, can hardly wait to try the new zombie mode - the zombie mode in WaW was so cool.

9. Games   -   #29
    Have you tried the snipers yet?, There just awful to use.

10. Games   -   #30
    Yeah I'm not a big fan either. Mind you I've only used them in Gun Game or Sharpshooter but I can say at least for now that I will defiantly have to practice with them in combat training before I dive into a public match. Though to be fair I always sucked with snipers though except in World At War for some reason.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast