Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Giveaway] S*C

Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken- View Post
    Is that a trick question?
    No, he really wants to know.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Is that a trick question?
    It is obvious sooner or later you will use the accounts given to you at some trades.
    Why should the op risk invite you anywhere? That is the question.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    It's obvious, is it?

I wanted SCC. I tried to trade it with something else. Couldn't. So I asked here. Then.. you came along. Shouldn't you stick to moving/editing threads rather than start bickering with people trying to go about their way? Let the OP decide what he sees fit. Mind your own business. I'm not breaking any rules here. You're accusing me of falsity for no apparent reason. I've started 1 giveaway thread and 1 trade for SCC. Get your facts straight.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    It's obvious, is it?

I wanted SCC. I tried to trade it with something else. Couldn't. So I asked here. Then.. you came along. Shouldn't you stick to moving/editing threads rather than start bickering with people trying to go about their way? Let the OP decide what he sees fit. Mind your own business. I'm not breaking any rules here. You're accusing me of falsity for no apparent reason. I've started 1 giveaway thread and 1 trade for SCC. Get your facts straight.
    Being disrespectful to senior members is the new black.

Btw anyone get the "spoon full or sugar" joke ?
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    My mind is a bit dirty and I know these are sexual innuendos but, I was thinking...(In not so polite words) "Ahh Sweety don't you look nice...now swallow the jizz."

BTW have the 48hrs passed to give out the invites???

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by nye View Post
    If you would like to join the ranks of this exclusive, elusive, excellent, expialidocious tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by spongeduckie View Post
    My mind is a bit dirty and I know these are sexual innuendos but, I was thinking...(In not so polite words) "Ahh Sweety don't you look nice...now swallow the jizz."
    No that would be Cherry Poppens .

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Respect my lack of authority.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    Hey nye, ignore my app. Someone else has agreed to hook me up with an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by spongeduckie View Post
    BTW have the 48hrs passed to give out the invites???
    SCC has been down for some time so the bonus invite period will hopefully be extended.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    It's obvious, is it?

Yes, I should be moving/editing threads, issuing infractions, etc
    But I also like to post on the board, and especially point the finger at those situations where someone is clearly trying to take advantage of other members, and hurt their accounts in the long/mid term.
    And this applies to you.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Thanks for vids IdolEyes, that really took me back to my youth. Ahh the fond memories!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12