Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: FSC talent hunt

KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You mentioned 3 times that you were SB yet I have no clue what the hell you are talking about... (I could generalize that to your whole request)
    Last edited by KFlint; 10-25-2010 at 11:09 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #52
    well i'm not going to bullshit you. i'll keep it short and sweet. i think i would be a vital part of the fsc community because i would have a gigabit seedbox dedicated for fsc. and i wouldn't have it for just a month i would have it the entire time i would be a part of the community and i like to donate because i believe donating keeps the site afloat and i feel that when i donate its going towards a good cause (ie hardware upgrades etc.)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #53
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    He's anti-mony, obviously.
    Ellipses go here.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #54
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by SB-087 View Post
    I sell for a seedbox company, and I their for have a very specific set of skills that go along with that line of work. I am a master at creating social bonds, through irc and forums in general.

I leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    I can kill cats with my mind.
    I eat pandas for breakfast.
    I can name people's children subconsiously.
    I chew metal.
    I am the anti-rape.
    I am SB
    I feed the hungry
    I care for the sick
    I carry the weary
    I am a philosopher
    I am a journalist
    I am a friend
    That is all.
    SB

(I am established on a variety of different locations, I will communicate with you over other mediums and planes, I will not waste your time.)
    If this is an indication of your "mastery of creating social bonds" someone is clearly delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by rocknrolla2 View Post
    well i'm not going to bullshit you. i'll keep it short and sweet. i think i would be a vital part of the fsc community because i would have a gigabit seedbox dedicated for fsc. and i wouldn't have it for just a month i would have it the entire time i would be a part of the community and i like to donate because i believe donating keeps the site afloat and i feel that when i donate its going towards a good cause (ie hardware upgrades etc.)
    And if there is any chance that somewhere down the road you can get an invite or two to sell trade it will be well worth the investment.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 10-25-2010 at 11:52 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #55
    we will leave it up to the greater powers if they are too give me a chance,
    and you would have no idea of my ability to create social bonds, for you have never met me, I am but an enigma to the likes of you

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #56
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Why FSC, well saying the community of course would be cliche but it is true. I am in it for a tracker that offers me not only content but a vast network of like minded men and women with my common goal... I am SB.

Hello, to start I must apologize for my lack of posting at FST, it has been as a result of what considerable else I have been doing. I sell for a seedbox company, and I their for have a very specific set of skills that go along with that line of work. I am a master at creating social bonds, through irc and forums in general. I am very skilled in the using of seedboxes, where I have learned the optimum way to seed to all my trackers. I never have to worry about ratio, never. Finally, I am very good at finding deals on items, whether they be servers, items on ebay, or anything else for that nature. They call me the everyman, and my written word is a sharp as my mind. I implore you to invite me to your wonderful tracker, I promise you will not be sorry.

I leap tall buildings in a single bound.
    I can kill cats with my mind.
    I eat pandas for breakfast.
    I can name people's children subconsiously.
    I chew metal.
    I am the anti-rape.
    I am SB
    I feed the hungry
    I care for the sick
    I carry the weary
    I am a philosopher
    I am a journalist
    I am a friend
    That is all.
    SB

(I am established on a variety of different locations, I will communicate with you over other mediums and planes, I will not waste your time.)
    If I read It right.
    It sounds to me you want to get laid...
    Last edited by LubTheStaringCat; 10-26-2010 at 12:37 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #57
    Hello, i would like an FSC account. I can provide gigabit scene access with very good affils in XViD and DVDR with very good pretimes on other sections. All through legit proxies of course.
    I can provide account proofs on B**S*** and EZ.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #58
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    we will leave it up to the greater powers if they are too give me a chance,
    and you would have no idea of my ability to create social bonds, for you have never met me, I am but an enigma to the likes of you
    You're unique. Is that a good thing where your head is at?
    Ellipses go here.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #59
    being unique is why they are having this contest, the differences I have are my biggest attribute, they do not want everyone in their tracker to be homogeneous

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #60
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    Wow ... ok for a start people who have actually honestly applied no one has been ruled out yet but tbh I'm not particularly impressed either.

As for fsc. Well we can blah blah blah all we want it's been done to death on the site. Yes we'd like to give some different types of people a chance to join hence this thread. Who the fuck thinks I'm going to look at people's links and go hmmm they're pretty 1337 look at all the trackers they're on sweet /invite sent lmao. The profile links are to confirm people are who you they say they are, and to improve accountability.

I think a lot of the points made in this thread are valid though some more so than others.

From my perspective fsc has less than 2k enabled members. About half of those use their accounts fairly regularly and about a third of those make up the hardcore member base. This is fine. Forum activity is good, spam is down outside the spam sections and the number of interesting posts is quite good atm imo. These things come in waves. Yes spamming was reaching critical mass but it's clearly on the decline now mainly because members are sick of people shitting up their forums. As for the tracker if you're a member read some of the posts made recently in the general forum on this issue. I can't really be bothered repeating myself.

This thread is an attempt (that's looking more and more like a fail) to try something different and get a different kind of invitee. W/E from fsc's perspective we don't need to recruit from outside atm. The site has a fairly stable ratio of new members joining to old members dropping off the radar to keep going indefinitely really. But being fsc we thought we'd give it a go, you don't see other tracker staff trying out this shit ... copping abuse and still offering invites. Thanks to everyone who's been a cunt for reaffirming my decision to stay the fuck away from the wider BT community.

Oh and @co_ak dude you know your full of shit right lol I think it says a lot about fsc and our staff that I/we know full well who you are and have taken no action accept me calling you a cunt (from my personal perspective of course). However if you don't like fsc and think the staff their are questionable feel free to ask for your account to be disabled. Honestly that would be the honourable thing to do.
    Last edited by sear; 10-26-2010 at 01:03 AM.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast