Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Windows Longhorn

Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Anything "tech-type" named after a slab of beef is just plain ass. I mean really- you say "longhorn" and the first thing in my mind is medium rare with a cold coors light.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Poster
    Originally posted by Izagaia@6 November 2003 - 17:29
    Anything "tech-type" named after a sirloin is just plain ass. I mean really- you say "longhorn" and the first thing in my mind is medium rare with a cold coors light.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    good shit longhorn look here it will show u

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Poster
    i_have_a.d.d. your sig is way to big, get it sorted *pms mod*, only because there more ppl like me on dial up

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    BANNED
    emule has it also

6. Software & Hardware   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Izagaia@6 November 2003 - 17:29
    Anything "tech-type" named after a slab of beef is just plain ass. I mean really- you say "longhorn" and the first thing in my mind is medium rare with a cold coors light.
    Actually, Longhorn is the name of a bar. Apparently Whistler (the code name for Windows XP) is a mountain somewhere that Gates and Co. like to vacation at, and Longhorn is a bar at the base of the mountain.

Which makes it alright with me.

Shn - Your worthless opinions are unwelcome, especially since you tried to bash on Lindows and ran when I replied. And I still haven't heard a good rebuttal to that argument from any "hardcore Linux h4x0rz". Which tells me there probably isn't one. So go back to your half-assed command-line based OS with a half-assed shell and come back when you've found a Linux distro that's a viable alternative to Windows, becuase like I said, I don't like Windows either, but it's the only choice for me. Which is why I get pissed when people bash Lindows, because none of the other distros have done shit to compete with Microshaft.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #17
    PAiNKiLLER
    Originally posted by Kunal+6 November 2003 - 23:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kunal @ 6 November 2003 - 23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fr600@6 November 2003 - 16:29
    Build 4054 is available on suprnova...
    build 4054

The latest leaked build is 4051 which is the PDC build and that one sucks more than others [/b][/quote]

May be its 4051 I forgot. Nevermind...

Image Resized

8. Software & Hardware   -   #18
    BANNED
    sombody say longhorn??

9. Software & Hardware   -   #19
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by MUSLEMAN@7 November 2003 - 19:45
    sombody say longhorn??
    How does it run? It looks polished and clean to me (which I prefer).

10. Software & Hardware   -   #20
    BANNED
    Originally posted by Supernatural+8 November 2003 - 00:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Supernatural @ 8 November 2003 - 00:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MUSLEMAN@7 November 2003 - 19:45
    sombody say longhorn??
    How does it run? It looks polished and clean to me (which I prefer). [/b][/quote]
    so far so good took for ever to load up tho

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast