Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast

Thread: Ftn

Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Can someone please invite me to Skittles?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #202
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    You can tell this is a 5.5 years old thread. Anarkial, Cabalo, cinephilia, ringhunter, QPD, n00bz0r, Burnsy, and the word "elucidate" are in it.
    Aby, Bijoy, caoak, kukushka. Add these to the list. Also, the guys that use to hang only in the drawing section. cloker, 6669666 and all those shit loads of Neo-cons

Those were the days Anon, those were the days.

Edit: Any news of ringhunter?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #203
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    Edit: Any news of ringhunter?
    Going strictly by the evidence, I believe it's something like he doesn't give the slightest shit about this site or anyone on it.

I'm sort of fuzzy about precise internet courtesy other there being none but in real life and considering his long history here I'm fairly sure that would make him a cunt.

Sorry but I have this stupid idea that as it only takes two minutes and absolutely no planning to post something , "I'm too busy" or "I've got better things to do" is a pretty piss poor excuse to abandon anything other than your wife and kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    Sorry but it imploded under the massive weight of it's own pretense.

I can however still give you 100 TB of upload credit so you can be an "Overlord" on BTN though.

I would make you a VIP but in our hearts you already are.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-25-2016 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #204
    Quote Originally Posted by Stabber View Post
    UK-Three has invites in their Power User forums.

Aby, Bijoy, caoak, kukushka. Add these to the list.
    bijoy omitted intentionally, the others I missed. I'm not in touch with ringhunter outside of this site, so I don't know what he's up to, but he did make a few posts last year.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Going strictly by the evidence, I believe it's something like he doesn't give the slightest shit about this site or anyone on it.
    Grief your ass squeezed
    Last edited by anon; 04-26-2016 at 01:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #205
    bijoy omitted intentionally, the others I missed. I'm not in touch with ringhunter outside of this site, so I don't know what he's up to, but he did make a few posts last year.
    Thanks for the input Anon, appreciated

Yeah, Funkin' teflon, Fox. All those were the good guys. But having said that I also think that moving on is not so bad thing after all as it has gotten ourselves the rid of the Oleg, or we would still be reading the indictments of a sexually frustrated Jew.

As for the ringhunter, I specifically asked about him cuz he didn't appeared to me someone who would just move on. But that's nothing unusual, people get married and move on, it's just the Idol who's still awaiting his first pussy break.
    Last edited by whatcdfan; 04-26-2016 at 06:03 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #206
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1
    You can tell this is a 5.5 years old thread. Anarkial, Cabalo, cinephilia, ringhunter, QPD, n00bz0r, Burnsy, and the word "elucidate" are in it.
    Aby, Bijoy, caoak, kukushka.
    The_Martinator, anon-sbi, chalice, Snee, Magnum, susiserken, Glitterstep.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #207
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    But that's nothing unusual, people get married and move on, it's just the Idol who's still awaiting his first pussy break.
    So if I understand you correctly then you're saying that your Mum doesn't count?

Yeah, Funkin' teflon, Fox. All those were the good guys.
    See above point of these people still presumably being on the internet and it only taking two minutes a month and no thought (see your post history) to stay in touch.
    Forgive me if fucking off without a word of goodbye then doesn't precisely fit my definition of "good guys".

Better to say they were thoughtless, selfish individuals who simply used us until our usefulness wasn't there anymore.

If you don't agree with any of that then I'm open to alternative versions but you're going to have to support them .
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 04-26-2016 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #208
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    anon-sbi
    I was making like 30 posts a day when I was called that

PS: add Artemis, stoi, th0r, sear, KFlint, zot, iLOVENZB and Tv Controls you to Idol's list of ungrateful fucks
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #209
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    "I'm too busy" or "I've got better things to do" is a pretty piss poor excuse to abandon anything other than your wife and kids.
    Thank you, I appreciate the out on that.

Grief your ass squeezed
    Never were truer words spoken on this site.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 04-27-2016 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #210
    Better to say they were thoughtless, selfish individuals who simply used us until our usefulness wasn't there anymore.

If you don't agree with any of that then I'm open to alternative versions but you're going to have to support them .
    If someone is neglecting something/all things in the pursuit of their needs, pays their debt to civilization and don't crush anyone else in the process, that's pretty reasonable. Expecting anything more from a human would be deceitful and vague. I've seen humans doing things that I got embarrassed on myself being one. ISIS shits and the westerners that they get their security and instruction from are a prime example of it. And also those who had the means but didn't take a stand against it just because they were too consumed by their own self interests.

As far as I'm concerned, judging someone of being selfish based on their interactions on a chit-chat Internet portal, which doesn't warrants anything at all, is a brave accusation to make.

As for my being thoughtless, that's how you see it, I can very well pay off my debt to humanity, a compensation for my life and my faith. When the categorization will be done on the day of resurrection, Prophet and his companions is the group I want to belong to, good enough thought for me.

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111819202122 LastLast